DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER:

     Dream and George have said before that they are okay with shipping and fanfiction. If either of them say they are uncomfortable with this, it will be taken down immediately. This is written purely for fun and I don't intend to force the ship upon them whatsoever, they have a bomb ass friendship and I'd hate to ruin it. I love them both endlessly and would never want to make them uncomfy in any way!

   This story is PG-13 because of slight abuse, homophobia, and swearing. I'll put trigger warnings for everything in the chapters they're in(except for swearing because that's basically in every chapter, so if you don't like swearing, you might not want to read this). It starts in May 2020, so that's why George mentions he has five hundred thousand subscribers and Dream has two million. Miss Corona isn't a thing in here because she sucks, so that's why there isn't social distancing or anything. And since I honestly have no clue what George's cat's name actually is, his name is Baby in this story.

   With all that being said, enjoy the story! This is pre written so I'll be uploading new chapters every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 3pm PST/6pm ET/11pmBST. I love you all :))