flower patch

"I'm sorry, I...I just...met somebody at the grocery store and I got caught up..."

"Who? Did they scare you? Or hurt you?"

"N-no, they're apart of a bad thing that happened, that's all."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Saeyoon. The two had met up at the park, since Yoongi texted Saeyoon frantic that she might've been kidnapped and was trying to reach her every way possible, she told him to meet up at the benches under the apple trees located in the park. "Let's go for a walk, it's really helpful for stress and sadness." Yoongi smiled a little, Saeyoon nodded, inhaling deeply. Suddenly something made a cracking noise and an apple fell from tree, hitting Yoongi on the head. Saeyoon laughed as he swore under his breath and rubbed his head. "Jesus...come on..." Yoongi stood up, Saeyoon still recovering from the incident as she took his hand and stood up next to him.

"Oh hush, don't tell anybody." Yoongi picked up the apple, shoving it into Saeyoon's mouth, she pulled it out still giggling.

The two strolled slowly around the park pathways. It was so easy for Saeyoon to forget what her problems were around the boy. Their hands had eventually found themselves intertwined, little dances done in between walks, Saeyoon hugged Yoongi's arm, resting her head against his shoulder as she stopped in front of a small flower patch.

"Look at the tulips!" Saeyoon pointed to a small patch of tulips, Yoongi smiled. "Not as pretty as you." He mumbled, which she hadn't really heard to well.

"Ha, as if."

Yoongi and Saeyoon looked at each other, smiles disappearing, they turned around to a girl standing with her arms crossed, Saeyoon pulling away from Yoongi. "Not even a hi? Come on bitch, where's that snarky response you looove to give?" Rin teased, Saeyoon hung her head down, rubbing her arm uncomfortably. "Oh, I forgot, mute doesn't talk."

"Hey, don't talk to her like that." Yoongi butted in, Rin looked at him and smiled. "Why hello, you aren't hanging out with her, are you? Did you know that her best friend died? How sad, maybe if she had a brain and didn't let some drunk drive her, she'd be alive." Rin shrugged, Saeyoon's fist clenched, hot tears stinging her eyes.

"What's your problem?" Yoongi raised his voice, going closer to Saeyoon, Rin put her finger against her cheek. "Nothing, I'm just lightly teasing her. She's a black cloud, wouldn't want to hang out around her, her brother even killed their father, so you better get out while you can." Rin put her hand over her mouth. "Oops...did I say too much?"

Saeyoon felt Yoongi's stare turn to her. "Shut up..." Saeyoon mumbled, Rin giggled. "Well, I better go, I have things to do. Bye bitch." She skipped away, leaving Saeyoon and Yoongi alone next to the flower patch.

"Your brother killed your father?" Yoongi asked, his voice was gentle, but Saeyoon's eyes were bloodshot with burning tears. "Yes! Okay! You heard her! You shouldn't be around me, I'm not going to be good luck for you." Saeyoon backed up away from him, Yoongi shook his head, reaching for her hand, but she pulled away. "I'm not-"

"Leave!" She yelled, looking at him, she turned and ran the opposite way, hearing the faint "wait Sae!" As she took off.

Running into the town and down the dark alleyway she got Yoongi's name in, she continued all the way down the row till she reached the back fence that blocked off intruders from the other side.

Pressing her back against the wall and sliding down it, her head falling into her arms as she curled up, softly crying.

"Well hello pretty lady." A voice sneered.