amusement park

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Absolutely not."

Yoongi groaned, he had been begging to go to an amusement park ever since he had gotten discharged the day before. "Why not?" He crossed his arms. "Because you just got out of the hospital, no." Saeyoon huffed. "Saeyoon I want to spend time to you!" He whined.

"Then we'll go to the cafe."

"Amusement park!"

"Cafe."

"Amusement park!"

"Are you always like this?" Saeyoon looked up at him from her phone. Yoongi throwing a temper tantrum as he threw an ugly looking stuffed animal cat across the room. "Yoon, we're not going to the amusement park." Saeyoon made her final words.

"They have cotton candy though!"

~

Saeyoon fought Yoongi over the stick of cotton candy, chasing him around the amusement park for the stick of sugar. "Give me it!"

"In your dreams!"

Running behind a few toy stands, Yoongi accidentally went into a dead end, which Saeyoon laughed evilly at and snatched the cotton candy, shoving half of it into her mouth.

"Damn you can fit all that in your mouth?" Yoongi looked at her shocked. "You know, I got something longer for y-"

Saeyoon slapped his chest, gulping down the cotton candy. "Gross old man." She muttered. "Hey! I'm not an old man!" He gently pushed Saeyoon, who giggled as she gave the stick back, only a few little pieces of cotton candy left.

"Goddammit." He muttered, Saeyoon shrugged. "Alright let's go home." She turned around, walking out, Yoongi throwing the stick in a nearby garbage can, he grabbed her arm and pulled her along behind him to rides.

"No, dear god no Yoongi." She pleaded as they stood in the middle of a bunch of rollercoasters. "Pick one." He smiled, Saeyoon looking around at all them. Some were huge and spun around like crazy, others were little kid rides.

Saeyoon got an evil idea.

"Come on." She grabbed his hand, pulling him along to one of the rides.

Getting into the line (which was thankfully short) they got tickets stamped and allowed inside.

"This ride is really tall..." Yoongi sounded nervous, which Saeyoon smirked at. "You said I could pick the ride."

He nodded slowly, sitting down next to her, pulling the seatbelt on then the lap bar, which he gripped so hard his knuckles turned white. Surprisingly, Saeyoon didn't feel nervous. "Ready?" She asked excitedly, Yoongi nodding, pressing his head against the head rest, obviously very much regretting his decision.

Since not many other riders were there, the ride got started shortly after they got situated. A staff securing the bar and seatbelt, words spoken through the megaphone, which didn't make sense anyway.

Yoongi toughened up, sitting up straight, a serious look on his face, Saeyoon unable to contain her laughter as the ride started.