face

Night rolled in slowly as the sun bathed into the horizon. Saeyoon put down her pencil and shut her school textbook before resting her head against the desk.

Looking up at the sound of a bowl being placed down, she stared at the food, Yoongi's unsure fingers sliding it closer to her. "I uh...made you something."

"Thanks." She muttered, taking it and eating slowly, Yoongi grabbed another chair and sat next to her. "I'm sure there's better places to study than at my apartment." Yoongi noted, Saeyoon shrugged, "don't really feel like studying. This life you have, I like it. Don't have to go to school, not afraid of bullies, do whatever you want whenever you want."

"I'm not changing you, am I?" Yoongi snickered, Saeyoon cracked a small smile, shaking her head. "It's just nicer than what I have. Yeah sure, I got family and places to be, but it'd be nicer to be able to roam like you do." She looked down at the bowl of food, Yoongi leaning forward onto his knees. "It's not all sunshine and rainbows in my world either, you get bullies I get guns and criminals on my ass, not the best way to go, you know? Constantly worrying for my safety, especially yours."

"Yeah, true, opposites attract I guess." She looked at him, the dim light of the lamp she was studying under casted a hazy glow upon his face, almost like a candle. "You uh, wanna go out? To dinner?" Yoongi asked, Saeyoon choked on her food at the sudden request.

"Yeah...mm...sure," she choked out, setting down the bowl, "where would we go?"

"There's a nice boat...cruise...ship...whatever the hell it's called...it's got a nice deck and fancy cuisine." Yoongi shrugged, Saeyoon raised an eyebrow, fancy? Since when did he do fancy? "Where do we get outfits for that? Can't show up in street clothes."

Yoongi smirked, leaning in towards her, his voice lowering, "money."

~

"My my! Splendid! You look amazing!" A woman's cheery voice called out, Saeyoon smiled at her, she wore a white dress that went above her kneecaps with long sleeves, spots of white design in the fabric with ruffled sleeves and ruffled v-line across the chest. Topped with pearl earrings and a pearl necklace, and a silver ring on her index finger.

"Truly the dress that fits you best! Your man surely has a lucky woman, here here, come sit." The properly excited woman patted a seat at the hair styling area, which Saeyoon sat down in quickly, staring at herself in the mirror as the woman gently brushed out her hair and parted the center of her hair down, she rummaged through a drawer of hair accessories, before pulling out a thin, golden headband, and gently placed it into Saeyoon's hair, which held her hair back, while the woman ever so slightly puffed her bangs forward and to the side.

"Fantastic, what do you think?" The woman places her warm hands on Saeyoon's shoulders as she stared herself in the mirror. It was something she never saw herself wearing, and was very very expensive, yet Yoongi told her not to worry it. "I love it, a lot, thank you." She smiled, the woman waved her hand in dismissal. "Oh no, please, don't thank me, your husband is quite the fine gentleman too."

"He's my-"

"Girlfriend."

Saeyoon looked over, Yoongi smiled, bowing his head and holding his hand out to Saeyoon, white shirt with ruffles around the collar and a black suit around it, the same color of black pants and fancy black shoes. "We're not married just yet." Yoongi nodded at the woman, "yet?" Saeyoon looked at him wide-eyed as he pulled her along, yet he said nothing else as they walked out of the store together, the boat across the street, which was pretty big and fancy, had couples dressed in the richest attire Saeyoon had ever seen, even in the dark, some of the woman's diamonds and emeralds glowed like the sun itself.