hoodie

Saeyoon sat at the base of the stairs, listening to her mother yelling at her for skipping school. It had been a long while the woman was yelling, and a long while Saeyoon had been sitting there that her bottom even came sore.

"Do you even have a brain? You can't seriously think that skipping school is smart! You come home, then run out the door, I thought you forgot something! Turns out! You. Weren't. There!"

"Mom-"

"Don't you 'mom' me! I will not be a mother to a child who skips school!"

"So that's how you're gonna play?!" Saeyoon finally stood up, facing her mother who's face was beet red, "I skip one day and you're gonna drop me just like that? Have you ever thought about my feelings? For once! Ever! I have told you before that I get picked on there, and you do nothing! You say nothing, you just nod, and ignore me, I don't even think you knew I was your daughter until I actually spoke up! You just care about Daeho, but what about me? What did I ever do? He's the one who murdered dad!"

Saeyoon was silenced by a slap across the face.

"Don't ever bring your father into this, one more word out of you and you're gone from this house, you understand me? Get." Her mother pushed her, Saeyoon glared at her, tears forming in her eyes, she ran up the stairs and into her room.

Grabbing her phone off her nightstand, she changed clothing from her school clothes and grabbed a few hair-ties, sliding them onto her wrist before running back down the hall, her brother blocking her. "Sae where are you going?"

"Move." She ordered, but he didn't. "Do you not hear me? Get out of my way!"

"I'm not gonna let you run out of the house!" Daeho raised his voice. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Saeyoon snapped, Daeho softened, but Saeyoon still had anger pumping through her, she pushed Daeho so hard he fell into the wall as she ran past him and down the stairs, her mother grabbed her hand and yanked her away from the door. "You aren't going anywhere missy." She hissed, Saeyoon turned around, pushing her mother back. "Fuck you." Was all Saeyoon said as she ran out the front door.

She ran down the street, dialing in a number.

"Sae, what's up?" Jungmin said through the phone, the background noise loud indicating he was somewhere. "Where are you?"

"At the gaming studio, why?"

"Forget it." Saeyoon hung up, coming to a stop at the park and plopping down onto the benches.

She caught her breath, tears forming in her eyes, watching as the dark clouds slowly cried with her.

The rain began to hit harder, eventually, she sat up and covered her face in her hands, slowly becoming soaked.

She didn't care what was going on, or if she got strange looks, she just wanted to hide.

Suddenly, footsteps ended in front of her.

Looking up, she groaned seeing Yoongi staring down at her in his black oversized hoodie, a smirk on his eyes. "Back in the rain, huh? What did I say about you catching a cold?"

"Go away." She mumbled, Yoongi stared at her for a moment, before leaning down as he pulled off his hoodie and shoved it onto her; which she didn't really fight against.

His scent calmed her as he pulled the hood over her head, which was so big on her it covered her face entirely, the sleeves so long it reached the top of her shins.

Slightly pulling it back, she looked up at him now in a white shirt, his soft hair and body becoming soaked now. "You don't have anything..."

Yoongi shrugged, sitting down next to her and hugging her into him. "Sometimes it's good to get wet."

"You just told me I'm gonna get a cold."

"Better me than you." He smirked, rubbing his hand on her arm like he was warming her up.

They sat in silence, staring at the park, black umbrellas moving along with their person on the sidewalks.

"Let's dance." Saeyoon said, Yoongi looked at her confused. "We're definitely gonna get a cold doing that, it's slippery."

"I wanna dance in the rain." She grabbed his hand, pulling him off the bench, she giggled as he flopped behind her as they headed out to the open grass.

"I don't even know how to dance..." Yoongi whined, Saeyoon grabbed his hand and placed it on her waist, watching his eyes widen as she slid her hand onto his shoulder and grabbed her other hand, raising it up to the air. "It's simple, just like the movies."

Moving backwards, Yoongi followed her steps, as they slowly went in a box style. Yoongi tripping over his own feet rather than hers, but eventually it smoothed out. "Didn't know you like dancing." Yoongi muttered, a small smile breaking his lips. She shrugged, "not my favorite thing, but it's nice seeing couples do it in movies, in the rain."

The two continued in the swift movement around the grass, their foreheads pressing together, wide smiles and happy laughter as they spun around the park.

Yoongi pulled her all the way into him, dipping her down, she giggled but noticed something on the back of his neck.

"Yoongi what's that?" She grabbed the back of his neck, he winced as he pulled her back up. "Bar fight, I'm fine though." He smiled ashamedly, Saeyoon sighed. "Is there anything you don't do? Bar fights, exploring, music, art, constantly being everywhere I am?"

"Go to school." He shrugged, Saeyoon laughed, pressing her head against his chest, his freezing shirt against her face. "You must be cold, Yoongi, let's go inside."

He didn't respond, looking up at his face, she noticed his eyes staring at her, like he admired her more than the stars, the rain beating down onto them as the silence lingered between them, staring at each other like two lovers for the first time.

"W-what?"

"Nothing, just staring."

Saeyoon nodded, about to pull away, but he held her tighter, his arms going all the way around her as he found her lips in his. The sweet gentle contact made Saeyoon feel warm inside, butterflies flying around her stomach as her heart took off. It was the same every time, yet more magical, she kissed back, deepening the kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck.

The rain hit harder yet neither cared, she was a diamond in the dirt for him, which he told himself he'd never let her go.

Saeyoon knew she didn't regret running out of the house, feeling his soft eager lips against hers brushed away every worry in the world, his hoodie draped around her like a dress, their heads tilting to fit the kiss better. Yoongi eventually began shaking, and Saeyoon knew he had to get someplace warm or he'd become very ill.

Relentlessly, she pulled away, Yoongi biting his lip at the loss of connection. "You're gonna get sick, let's get back to your apartment." Saeyoon pressed her forehead against his.

He nodded slowly, looking down and moving his hands around her shoulder, the two walking through the drenching rain together, magic in their hearts.

And endless ideas.