Simply_abby17 stories

A/n: Here my other stories na pwedeng pwede niyong basahin.

1. The Empress of the Gangsters: Returning of the Crown (Season 2)

It is the season 2 of this story.

-She's cold as Ice

-She's cold as Ice

Wala nang ibang masasabi ang kahit na sino kapag siya na ang kaharap..
May puso pero walang sinasanto kapag pamilya na ang pinag uusapan..

She doesnt want friendship dahil iyon ang dahilan ng kaniyang pagbagsak..

she fell inlove and fight all the challenges that came into her life..

she succeed but it is not the happy ending that she dream...

may mawawala..
may darating..
may mag iiba

Kakayanin niya pa kaya ang susunod na
mangyayari??

2. His Favorite Possession

Quillon x Mirabelle

-Quillon is a ruthless bussiness man who dont give a damn to the people around him

-Quillon is a ruthless bussiness man who dont give a damn to the people around him. He is also one of the mafia bosses na nakikipag agawan sa pamumuno. There this necklace with a pendant of red diamond that cost a million per carat na pinag aagawan ng lahat ng mafia boss. They have this rules na kung sino ang may hawak sa mga nagmamahalang bato sa buong mundo, ang siyang magiging pinakamayaman at pinakamakapangyarihan sa lahat ng mafia boss. At isa si Quillon sa mga naghahangad na makuha ito. They are chasing after the daughter of the owner of the gem but during their search, Quillon got ambush by his rivals and found himself inside a room with a female scent that invades his nose. He got out of the room only to found out that he is inside a beautiful classy house that is located at the seashore with a beautiful woman who invades not just his nose but his whole system. And that woman becomes his Favorite Passession.

Simply says: Walang forever. Sa wattpad lang meron. See yah sa mga next story ko. I am ganna make a series. Muahh.❤❤

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Empress of the Gangsters [Season 1 COMPLETED] 🎉