6

"Min Yoongi! What were you thinking?!" Jin screamed as Yoongi returned. "What did he say? You can't just- Yoongi? Yoongi? Are you alright?" Jin watched as Yoongi slowly close his eyes before blacking out and landing in his arms. 

Yoongi didn't know how long he was out cold but he could tell it was for a long time when he realized he was back in Jin's room and his head was hurting badly. Vigorously rubbing his head, he slowly opened his eyes to see a concerned Jin's face along with Hoseok's handso- wait, what was Hoseok doing here?

Jin started screaming, "Ah! He's alive! He's aliive!!"

Yoongi cringed at the sudden rise in volume. Jin hugged him quickly and took out his phone. "Let me call your omma. She'll want to know all about this little incident." He winked before he closed the door and exited the room.

Hoseok awkwardly stood there looking at everywhere but Yoongi. Yoongi was still confused to why Hoseok was there in the room. He awkwardly asked, "Um, Hoseok..what exactly happened?"

Hoseok smiled. "First of all, you can call me Hobi." Yoongi blushed. "Second of all, after you came to me and Jimin and then when you turned back after a while you-"

Yoongi's eyes widened. "I did what?"

"You blacked out."

"No, no. Before the blacking out thing."

Hoseok looked confused. "You were talking to me and Jimin?"

Yoongi looked horrified. "I was?!"

"Yeah, and you were kind of...weird." Hoseok admitted.

Yoongi rubbed his temples. "What'd I say?"

"Um, nothing really. But it was weird anyway."

Yoongi let out a sigh. "Yah, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I'm not usually like this, you know?"

Hoseok smiled brightly. "Psh, it's no problem. I'm glad I was able to bring you back home safely."

Yoongi looked surprised again. "You brought me home?"

"Yeah, Jin Hyung was freaking out so much and so Jimin and I did our best to haul you here. You didn't even wake up when you hit your head on a pole." Hoseok laughed. 

Ow. That's what that pain was. 

Yoongi absent-mindedly looked around. "So..where's Jimin?"

"Oh, he had to leave because of something. He didn't really say what it was."

Yoongi slowly nodded. After a few moments of silence, Yoongi decided to ask, "So, could we start over? You know, without the weirdness and blacking out?"

Hoseok gave a smile that could literally lighten up a dark room. "Yeah, I'd really like that."

"So, friends?"

"Friends."

Yoongi smiled to himself. Before getting lost in thoughts, he suddenly realized they had forgotten something.

"Um, Hobi?"

"Yeah?"

"Where is Taehyung?"

"Oh."

Meanwhile, back at the park...

"Yeontaaan!! Who's a good boy? You are!!" The little dog kept on licking Taehyung's face, wagging its tail rapidly. 

Taehyung stood up and let the dog onto the ground. Yeontan looked up curiously. Taehyung scanned his surroundings and frowned.