19

Namjoon adjusted his cap as he came back from buying groceries. He tightly held on to the plastic bags and briskly walked towards home. Jin had asked him to buy certain things from the market for making an extravagant dinner since Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung were coming over. Though the three had been immensely busy, they finally found time to meet the couple and so Jin had been busy since morning cleaning the house and preparing food.

Namjoon scooched around the house and spread out lazily on the couch. It was the weekend, after all; the only two days he gets to rest.

Jin glanced down at his boyfriend, with a look of extreme disappointment. Before he could say anything, Namjoon immediately stood up, picked up the broom and hastily swished it back and forth against the already clean floor.

Unsatisfied, Jin handed him a list of ingredients he forgot to buy earlier. Though Namjoon didn't really want to go outside or even walk, he sighed and reluctantly took the piece of paper from him. He couldn't say no to his face.

His home now was the apartment Jin and Namjoon bought together just a few months ago, and they had selectively chosen that apartment because it was close to where Taehyung's college was and where Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi were living and went for training.

Jimin and Hoseok were training to be K-pop idols at BigHit Entertainment and Yoongi, a music producer. Jimin and Hoseok still danced as gracefully and captivatingly as ever and Yoongi produced beautiful songs with heart-touching lyrics. His songs were mostly about Hoseok, but no one knew that.

After Yoongi had composed his newest song, he was a bit sceptical about it and so he called Hoseok for his opinion.

Hoseok immediately appeared beside him and Yoongi pressed play on his computer. The upbeat and powerful beats echoed the room and Hoseok's head bobbed along with the beat. He got up and his limbs swayed to the music involuntarily.

Yoongi smiled as he watched Hoseok dance with his eyes closed, lost in his own world.

Suddenly, Hoseok stopped and turned to look at the gummy smiled Yoongi. Hoseok put on a wide grin and gushed, "Wow, Hyung, this is so good! I could listen to this all day!"

Yoongi blushed. Hoseok sat beside him and replayed the song.

"You produce such great music, Hyung. What was your secret, huh?"

Yoongi chuckled. He searched his messy desk and pulled out a sheet of almost crumpled paper. He handed it to Hoseok and he curiously took it and read,

I can be a gentleman
Cause I'm your boyfriend
After thinking about it for a while
I stayed up all night
When the sun wasn't even up yet
Why is this day so long?
I'm resenting the clock hand
Ever since I started dating you,
I've been feeling up

Hoseok bit his lip. "Wow. That is so beautiful, Hyung."

Yoongi slid his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. "I know it is. You're my muse."

Hoseok ears turned pink. But he quickly turned towards Yoongi's direction and snorted, "Well then, you'll be successful in no time."

Yoongi punched his shoulder. "Yah, don't destroy the moment!"

Hoseok laughed, "Okay, okay, I'll shut up." He put his arm on Yoongi's shoulder and held him close. Yoongi clutched onto Hoseok's sweatshirt and snuggled into his chest. Smiling, Hoseok stared at the piece of paper in his hand and blurted out.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi hummed.

"I love you."

Yoongi replied quickly, barely with any hesitation, "I love you too, Hobi."