Epilogue

("Tae?

"Hm?"

"Taetae,"

"Yeah, Kook?"

"Omma and appa are getting married tomorrow."

Taehyung nodded his head, "Mhm."

Jungkook frowned, "I will be alone."

Taehyung put his hand over the other's and squeezed it gently. "You wouldn't be alone. You'll still have appa, omma, me and your other hyungs."

Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and smiled, "Really?"

A warm smile spread across Taehyung's face, "Of course. We'll always be with you."

"How long is always?"

"A really long time."

Jungkook smiled as he poked Taehyung's cheek, "Wouldn't you get sick of me?"

Taehyung laughed, "Maybe, but mostly not."

Jungkook cheekily smiled back. After a few moments of silence, Jungkook spoke up again,

"Taetae?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know how much I love you?"

Taehyung laughed. "How much?"

Jungkook spread his arms out wide, stretching them as far apart as he could.

"This much!"

Taehyung giggled. He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "That's not much."

Jungkook pouted. "I love you this much," He paused and thought. He then smiled widely, "times infinity!"

Taehyung laughed as he took the soju bottle away from him. "Okay Kooks, that's enough soju for today."

Jungkook whined. "No, no. I really love you that much. And I want my soju back."

Taehyung smiled as he put away the bottle further away from him. Jungkook pouted, but he leaned against him and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Do you love me back?"

Taehyung slid his fingers into the younger's and clasped it tightly. With a reassuring squeeze, he smiled,

"I love you so much."

Jungkook turned to face the other with wide eyes, "Really?"

"I promise.")

Taehyung woke up as soon as he heard the sound of the annoying alarm. Lazily, he hovered his hand on his phone's screen and swiped it. He picked the phone and squinted his eyes at the bright screen.

4:30 AM

For a split second, he didn't remember why he had set the alarm so early in the morning but as he rubbed his eyes, he suddenly remembered all events of the previous night. Smiling, he looked around.

As his eyes adjusted to the dim lights of the room, he noticed Jungkook beside him, his back faced against him. Stifling back a yawn, Taehyung gently tapped on his shoulder and whispered,

"Kook. Kook, wake up." 

Jungkook turned over to his side and lifted his leg to place it over the elder. He pouted as he groaned, "What...? What is the time?"

Taehyung noticed an eyelash on Jungkook's cheek and he picked it and blew it away. He gently pinched his cheeks and replied, "It's 4:30."

Jungkook frowned as he groggily asked, "PM?"