26

"Where are you taking me to?"

Taehyung tightly clasped the younger's hand and tugged harder onto it. Jungkook barely followed behind, struggling to keep up with Taehyung's giddy pace.

Jungkook had no idea where Taehyung was pulling him to. Taehyung told him that he would be taking him somewhere special to him and that he was really excited to show him this place. He straightened himself and tried to match Taehyung's pace. His eyes suddenly landed on his face. Taehyung was glowing and his eyes were twinkling. Jungkook wondered what this place was which Taehyung was extremely excited for.

His eyes never left Taehyung's face. He noticed a few strands of stray hair in front of his eyes and Jungkook resisted the urge to reach out and brush them off his face.

"You'll see," Taehyung replied, with a wide, cheeky grin spread across his face. Jungkook shook his head and pouted, but he followed him nevertheless, curious to see where he would take him to.

Taehyung removed his grip from Jungkook's slender wrist and entangled his fingers into his. Jungkook suddenly became aware that he had been holding his wrist the entire time.

He looked down at their hands, covered by their long-sleeved hoodies, perfectly interlocking each other and the littlest of smile and the tiniest hint of blush appeared on his face.

And his stomach did the smallest backflip.

Jungkook decided to ignore that.

After a while, they neared a photography studio and Jungkook knew where exactly he was.

"You took me to where you work?" He looked in awe at the building, its display board filled with photographs of every size and colour, so crystal clear that he felt he was looking at the actual thing itself.

Taehyung nodded. His eyes lit up as he pointed towards a photo. "Look, I took that one."

Jungkook shifted his gaze from a photograph of flowers to the one Taehyung pointed to. It was a picture of a very familiar face.

"Is that- is that Jin hyung?"

Taehyung grinned. "Yep."

Jungkook let a long 'wow'. "Wow, Tae. That's so good."

Taehyung shrugged, "I think it is impossible for Jin hyung to not look good in a photo. He even looks good in a Nokia phone."

Jungkook giggled. "That, I can believe."

Taehyung tugged his arm further, "Come on, I wanna show you so much!"

Jungkook smiled, "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!"

Taehyung walked towards the revolving door and pushed it. He forgot his hand was still in Jungkook's and before Jungkook smacked his face on the glass, he quickened his pace and nearly missed breaking his nose.

On entering inside, Taehyung immediately turned and his eyes widened, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Did you hit your face?"

Jungkook noticed he still didn't retrieve his grip on his hand. He smiled, "Nah, I'm okay. Next time, if you break my nose, I'll break yours too."

Taehyung rubbed his nose with his other hand. "Yeah, I don't think I want that."

Jungkook smirked, "Good."

Taehyung smiled and turned his attention back to the front. He kept on babbling about his friend Youngjae, who was a photographer as well, as he skipped towards a room. His face was illuminated even more by the bright lights and his cheeks were coloured with a slight pink.