2

Namjoon stared open-mouthed at Jin who went back to sit with his mint haired friend. He looked back at Hoseok and then at Taehyung and asked, "I'm not imagining things, right? The God-like man just asked my number. Definitely normal."

Hoseok suddenly smiled and exclaimed,

"Joonie! Your crush just asked for your number! Propose him right now or I'll slap you."

"What??!! Stop suggesting stupid things! Taehyung, help me.."

Hoseok raised his arms, defeated. Taehyung turned to face his brother. He slowly asked,

"Hyung?"

"Mm?" Namjoon saw the sadness in his eyes. He suddenly shifted all his attention towards his younger brother.

"When you marry Jin Hyung-"

Hoseok quickly interrupted.

"Yah, Taehyung! I call dibs for the best man! I'm the best! Right, Namjoonie?"

"Right. And I'm not going to marry Jin Hyung." Namjoon smiled. 

Or he could.

Taehyung raised his hand dismissively.

"No, no." Taehyung scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"I just don't want you to forget me."

Namjoon quickly smacked him and hugged him tightly.

"How can I love someone more than my Taetae?" Taehyung smiled widely and hugged his brother back. Hoseok pouted.

"What about me?"

Namjoon saw his brother's puppy eyes and laughed.

"I love you too, Hobi."

Hoseok grinned and scooted over to put his arms around his brothers.

After an exhausting day at school, the three flopped onto the couch of the living room. Mrs Jung peeked into the room from the door.

"Go and wash up you stinky pigs!" Hoseok's eyebrows went up and he put a hand over his chest, insulted.

"I'm not a pig!" 

"No Hyung, you are not." Hoseok was surprised to his little brother's sudden kindness. Taehyung reached out and pinched Hoseok's cheeks.

"You're a beautiful pig." 

After dinner, Namjoon went straight to his bedroom. He was exhausted after today. He was too lazy to think about what might happen tomorrow. Taehyung and Hoseok took forever to end their stupid argument, but Namjoon was used to that. He had witnessed more crazy arguments which may have involved cows and mangoes. Namjoon was a bright student, but he never managed to figure out what his brothers debated on.

Right now, there was something else in his mind.

He wondered about Jin. He did some research on him on the net as well as from rumours. Turns out, Jin was one of the popular guys at school. Like, ridiculously popular. There wouldn't be any student who didn't know his name. He was every girl's and boy's dream. Though Jin was openly gay, the girls didn't seem to care. Even the straight guys were gay for Jin. 

I mean, why wouldn't they be? He was too perfect to be real. 

He laid staring at the fan for a few hours when he heard a notification from his phone. Namjoon wasn't too thrilled to find out who it could be since it was past midnight. Nevertheless, he sat up to pick his phone.