25

"How was that?" Hoseok panted, his hands gripping his knees as his eyes darted straight towards Yoongi.

They were at their apartment, in their bedroom, where Yoongi sat in the bed, with his pyjamas, his blanket over his head and he had been tightly squeezing his pillow. Jimin was in the other room, sleeping probably, but their room still had its lights on and the low beats of music echoed throughout the apartment.

Yoongi looked extremely tired, probably after the long day of producing and remixing. He stared back at the barely-breathing Hoseok with bored eyes and groaned. Hoseok had been practising from the morning and he kept asking Yoongi whether he finally perfected the dance routine or not.

Yoongi was honest. Hoseok had come very close to perfecting his dance routine, but he was not quite there yet.

But now, Yoongi didn't want to watch his boyfriend dance all night long, asking him if he was wrong and he would have to reply the negative in the same monotonous tone. So, he decided to let out the hugest groan and plonk himself onto the pillows.

"Ugh, Hobi, you know what, I'm just gonna sleep."

Hoseok reached out his hands to stop him, "No, no! Please, stay awake! I swear I'll get it right in the next try."

Yoongi sunk his head further into the very soft and comfortable stack of pillows. Hoseok heard a muffled voice, "You've been saying that for hours now."

Hoseok pouted and sat next to him to take steady breaths. He placed a hand over his chest and stared at the ground. The usual glow on his face was dimmed.

Yoongi's head slowly perked up from the sudden and eerie silence. As he turned his head to the side, he noticed the small frown dangling on his boyfriend's lips.

He lifted his hand to Hoseok's thigh and patted it. Hoseok turned towards his direction and slightly smiled. Seeing his obvious distress, Yoongi's facial features softened. He asked in his deep voice, "What is it, angel?"

Hoseok always melts when Yoongi calls him that. Knowing that, Yoongi giggled and watched Hoseok's lips curve up into a genuine smile. He sighed and waved his hand. "Nevermind, it's nothing."

Yoongi took his hand and squeezed it gently. He urged him on, "It's okay. You can tell me if it's bothering you."

Hoseok flashed his perfect set of teeth as he smiled, "It's silly."

Yoongi shrugged. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me." He proceeded to sink back into the pillows and slowly closed his eyes, watching Hoseok bite his lip.

"Am I- Am I like, good enough?" He heard Hoseok say, after a few seconds.

Yoongi's eyes opened immediately, "What?"

Hoseok ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Am I good enough?"

Yoongi snorted. "Did you get this disease from Namjoon?"

Hoseok smacked his arm. "Hyung, I'm serious."

Yoongi's face softened again. "Just because you didn't get that one dance routine doesn't mean you're not good enough."

Hoseok pouted. "It's not just that, just me in general."

Yoongi quirked his eyebrow, "What does that mean?"

Hoseok sighed again as he laid next to Yoongi, his eyes fixed at the ceiling.

"I don't know, you're just, you're just so perfect, hyung. I don't know how you do it. I mean, you're a little intimidating at times but I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like you. I don't know if you've noticed, but all the girls of the other group swoon over you and tell me about it since they don't know we're dating." Hoseok looked at Yoongi who gave him a dubious look back.