23

Jungkook and Taehyung were at the usual park, after the weekend, after Jungkook found out that Kim freaking Seokjin was related to him, Kim freaking Taehyung is Kim Namjoon's brother and that he would be staying in their apartment from then on.

Taehyung was sitting on the park bench as he glanced up to look at Jungkook who stood in front of him with his arms crossed and with an expression that Jungkook thought was intimidating but it proved to be otherwise because Taehyung could barely contain his laughter. His small lips were thrust in an exaggerated pout and his cheeks were puffed up and slightly pink from both anger and embarrassment. He was extremely annoyed by the fact that Taehyung knew it all along but didn't tell him about it. The fact that he had also mentioned his brother the other day and that he choked on air made him furious.

Taehyung on the other hand, clutched his mouth tightly trying his best to cover his wide grin, but his shoulders bounced up and down involuntarily, making the creases in Jungkook's forehead deepen even more.

"Yah, Tae! This is not funny!" Though he didn't want to whine, it came out reflexively. Taehyung finally removed his hand from his mouth and laughed heartily with occasional hiccups. Jungkook pouted even more and smacked his arm. "Stop laughing!"

Taehyung gasped for air in between his loud giggles and explained, "I'm sorry, Kook. You just look so cute when you're pissed off." He poked Jungkook's puffed up cheeks which developed a deeper shade of scarlet on Taehyung's contact.

"You could've told me, you know?" Jungkook managed to say.

Taehyung ruffled his hair. "And then what, you gotta act like you don't know that in front of Jackson hyung and Chaeyoung noona?"

Jungkook squinted his eyes at how comfortable Taehyung was in talking about his parents, but he didn't know anything about Jin and Namjoon. Except that they were heirs to a huge company and that they looked drop-dead gorgeous, of course.

"Yeah, I'm a pretty good actor, you know?"

Taehyung snickered, "Yeah, sure."

Jungkook smacked his arm harder and its impact made Taehyung lose his balance, resulting in him falling off the bench.

Taehyung fell onto the hard, concrete footpath and very much to Jungkook's annoyance, he continued laughing, his eyes disappearing into crescents. Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned around. Taking huge and dramatic steps, he walked away in the opposite direction.

Taehyung opened his eyes and his smile slowly faded. Jungkook wasn't mad at him, was he? As a tinge of fear crawled into his heart, he shouted, "Kook! Kook, wait up!"

Jungkook didn't bother to look back or stop walking, so Taehyung picked himself up and scrambled towards him.

Tentatively, he reached out for his shoulder, "Kook?"

Jungkook slapped his hand away immediately and groaned in annoyance, "What do you want?"

Taehyung grimaced at his sudden response. He also felt a stake through his heart. He didn't intend to actually hurt him. Taehyung fidgeted with his fingers as he desperately tried to apologise, "Hey, Kook, I didn't mean to annoy you. I mean, it's not exactly my fault, you know? Not telling you about Jin hyung and Joon hyung."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks. Taehyung watched as he slowly turned to look back at him with a smirk, "I know that. You're just annoying all on your own."

Taehyung's face lit up, relieved that he's not actually mad, and tugged onto his arm. He pushed him playfully and smiled, "I'm not that annoying, okay? I'm very lovable."