Chapter 17~

"What's your first name?"
~~~~~~~~~~
"Sydney."

"That's a beautiful name, Sydney." I smiled and stood, making her look up at me.

"I have to go now, Bailey is probably waiting for me." She nodded, looking in my eyes understandably. Her hand was still in mine so I kissed it gently, like the gentleman I am, and let it go.
"That's—not appropriate." She says quietly, in a joking tone, and I smirk before walking to the door.
I tell her I'll see her Monday and she looks at me with the same glazed over eyes as earlier.

I walk out before she or I have the chance to say anything else and rush to my car where Bailey waits.

"Hey you look especially fly today."

"Don't I always?" I smirk and get in before him.

"Damn right you do."

"We do my love, we."

"Awww." He grins and kisses my cheek before I pull off and head toward his house.
When we get there he goes to his room to change and I sit in the living room draping my coat on the couch and kicking my shoes off to sit cross legged. I hear footsteps a little while later after I'd picked something to watch on tv.
"How do I look?" Bailey was stood in front of me with a white sweater, dark jeans, and his white, high top, converse. I smile knowingly and get up, grab his hand and walk up to his room. I sit him down on his bed and look through his closet for something he'll be able to get a stain out of. It takes me about 10 minutes to find him an outfit fit for a diner date and I have him look in the mirror. I don't hear anything but a squeal before I'm attacked by a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

"Anything for you bug."
I picked out a maroon hoodie instead with black pants and dark brown shoes. Something light for the occasion, but dressy enough for where they're going. He doesn't need to be in a suit or anything just yet.
We went back downstairs and watched some tv and not long after finishing 'Alice through the Looking Glass' I get a call from Shilo.
"Hey what's up?"

"Just finished getting ready just checking to see if you're ready?"

"Yeah I put on my fit before school so I wouldn't have to change." I heard her laugh over the phone.

"You are lazy as hell, but when I'm finished cleaning up here I'm gonna text you the place. Tell them you know me and they won't ask for your ID."

"For sure, you have friends in high places or something?"

"Let's just say my girl's uncle and I are cool."

"Gotcha."

"Yeah so I'll just text you, I'll be finished in like— 10 minutes."

"Ok."

We hung up and I waited until I got the text. When I did, I stood and grabbed my coat, ruffling Bailey's hair and telling him goodbye. I locked the door behind me and got to my car I typed the address into the GPS and pulled out of the driveway. It was only a few minutes into the city so I decided I wasn't in a big rush and put on some music. When I did pull up and check out the shady looking building, I put my wallet, phone, and keys in my coat that I threw on.
There was only a small line that I waited in so I figured it was a good sign.