Chapter 18~

I put her left hand in mine and she rested her head on my chest as I began to spin her around. When I heard the beat drop I took a step back and spun her in my hands and pressed her to me facing the opposite way. I held her and we swayed our hips that way for a few, just feeling the music until the singer started then I spun her around before reconnecting and dancing close with her hands on my chest. When the song was nearly finished she looked up at me, eyes sparkling through the dim lights and she stopped us. I leaned down for her and we kissed. Nothing rough or too passionate. Then the song finished and we heard someone calling her, she'd been here with her girlfriends so she turned to me sincerely. I could tell she wanted to stay but I knew she needed to leave so I tugged her closer by her chin and kissed her again. When I pulled back her eyes were still closed, savoring the moment, and I kissed her cheek then backed away as she turned and went after slipping me a piece of paper.

Beautiful women; my other weakness.

When I got back to the bar Shilo gave me a smug look so I rolled my eyes trying to hide my smile.

"What?" I played coy with her as she took a drink.

"I told you so.." we looked at each other for a couple seconds before we started laughing.

"Man whatever." She shrugged.

"Just saying. Did you get her number?"

"No because that's not the point." She looked at me narrowing her eyes.

"You're so full of shit."

"Nah I don't know what you're talking about." I ordered another whiskey and sipped on it, holding up the paper between two fingers.

"SEE I fuckin knew it." I put it in my pocket with my phone and shook my head.

"It's just another number, and she's older than me."

"We both know that we both don't care about that."

"Yeah but I kinda wanna wait, y'know. Maybe after my birthday I'll really get into a relationship. But for now, I just like the flirting."

"Fair enough." I nodded and checked my watch, it'd already been two hours since we got here and I felt a bit restless. So around the time she and I finished our last drink we decided to go to another bar close to this one. This time it was a gay bar so I felt a little more welcome, there wasn't an ID check at the door only at the bar but we'd had enough to drink by then. Unlike the other place this one had more people.
Well.
Women.

When you first walk in you can see there are string lights hanging on each wall with the bar closer on the right wall. It was longer with more stools, to the left was the dance floor with a tall DJ set up. There were stairs that began where the bar cut off with a chill lounge area which is where we went. Upstairs there were more string lights and dimming regular ones with black couches and a table to put your drinks on, on one wall. Then six tall chairs with just as tall tables in the middle of each two chairs. You could see the dance floor from here if you sat on the couches, back facing the balcony. We decided to sit at the empty couch as everything else was occupied.
"I didn't think it would be this crowded." I'd suggested we come here because of the reviews.

"P I think it's always like this."

"I think you're right." We looked down over the balcony at the dancing women and the women getting drinks.