The School Boy Whom I Ignored (Part-I)

''I am  hell nervous,everything will be fine,calm down...calm down...''I said  to myself looking at mirror one last time. Yes this meeting will change our lives,actually everything,this is how I  assured my  mother.                                 

Finally reaching the destination,The Grand Hayat, I went to the  rest room to check myself once again,and I tried to calm myself down. Ahhhh!! this damnn presentation makes me highly strung ed  and that is why I hate it?                      

 Finally coming out of rest room and I notice a guy who is checking me out. Well I said to myself ''why is he checking me out? Damn let me complete my presentation first then I will see who is he and why is he doing this?''                                                      

 Finally My turn,good morning everyone,'' I am Nia Sharma representing "The lotus group of restaurants'',giving introduction and I continued, today We are here searching for different partners so that we can expand our business,well it's everyone's dreams to have chain of restaurants isn't, so is mine.

Well we are already established in this industry from past 30 years ,but now we are looking for different opportunities,well it can include motel,boa tel, apart-hotel etc. So if anybody is interested can directly meet me in my company or can contact me,well I presented my company for half an hour.

 hah!,I sighed as presentation was over. Very soon the  lunch break was announced.As I got up and headed towards the door of conference hall and again the same man was gawking at me and this time I went to him so that I can ask what is the matter ?why is he staring at me since morning.

As I went towards him,I asked,'' what's the matter man?,why are you staring at me? ,is anything wrong with me.''

The man said,''you don't remember me''

 and I shook my head in no,''may I please know who are you?''but by the time 

Ravish held my hand and said,'' let's go there,I want you to meet someone really special.''

I turned back and looked at him,he was there standing still with no reaction on his face and I was thinking about him who is he ? do I really know him?with all this question,unanswered I and Ravish left the place.

At night while I was working on my laptop ,my phone rang ,but as it was from an unknown number I didn't bother to picked it up but again my phone rang and it was from same number .

Nia-:'' Is this the time to call me ?''

Man-: ''Well,friends can call anytime.''

Nia-:''Sorry,but I don't know you?''

Man-:''I guess you are working on laptop and you are online too on fb''

Nia-: ''How do you know this? and please come to the point who are you?''

Man-: ''You really don't remember me.''

Nia-:''No, I don't and if you are telling me who are you? I will block your number as simple as that.''

Man-:''Ok hold on Nia ,Let us play this guess game.''

Nia-:''Damn ,you know my name ,this is strange ok,go ahead''

Man-:''Today at Grand Hayat there was someone who was staring at you or to be more precised,he was checking you out right.''

Nia-:''How do you know this?''

Man-: ''Just answer my question ,don't counter question me girl.''

Nia-: ''Yes .''

Man-: ''Do yo know who was he?''

Nia--: ''No,I don't.''

Man-: ''But still,you turned back and looked at him.'' 

Nia-:''Yes''

Man-: ''Why?when you don't know him ? how can you turned back and looked at him?''

Nia-: ''Well, I guess India is a democratic country and I have right to do whatever I want to do and no one can stop me.''

Man-:''Hahaha,same dialogue,you haven't changed yet''.

Nia-: ''Now,Please tell me,who are you?I cannot take this suspense more.''

Man-:''This same line ,I still remember ,you used to tell me in the school.''

Nia-:'' Got it wait...you are related to my school ,But I really don't remember you.''

Man-:''A guy proposed you in school right with the toffee of heart beat and what did you do?''

Nia-:''Well,I really don't remember maybe I returned the wrapper to you back ,well this chocolate was my favorite so, I used to get it  from everyone

Nia-:''Well,I really don't remember maybe I returned the wrapper to you back ,well this chocolate was my favorite so, I used to get it  from everyone.Be it junior or senior.''

Man-:''Fuck!,you really don't remember me.''

Nia-: ''No,I don't .''

Man-:''Then bye..''

Nia-:''No,wait you can't do this to me ''

Man-:''Why?if you don't remember me why should we speak to each other?''

Nia-:''If you are doing this to me,you will come to my mind,please tell me who are you?''

Man- ''Hahaha let's continue tomorrow ,today I am very tired.''

Nia-:''It means you will call me again.''

Man-:''No,this time you will call me,if you want to know more about me.''

Nia-:''Ok will do bye.''

Man-: ''Bye goodnight Nia''

Nia-:''Goodnight....''

All I was thinking ,who is he ? and he still remembers me strange...lets see who is he ?ohho!! I have to wait for tomorrow,to get my answer.

Don't forget to leave your precious comments.And how do you find this story?