Chapter nine

(Mature chapter)

I set my phone down and look at Jontavion who is already staring at me. "What?" I ask before i reach for the remote. He smiles this adorable little boy smile and i quickly look away before he see's the effect he has on me still. Its been a month since i saw him last. "I miss you... And i know i messed up Cuba but it kills me everyday you don't come in to boss me around." I turn on some music and turn to look at him. "Are you drunk?" I ask him and he quickly looks away from me. I tilt my head and slowly reach for him. He doesn't snatch his arm away when my fingers graze his shoulder.

"Be honest with me Jontavion." I say and i grab his chin, making him look at me. He stares at me with those glossed over hazel eyes and my heart aches for this man. "Whats wrong? Why are you doing this again?" He reaches for me and I lean back a little. Hurt flashes in his eyes and it makes my soul cry out to him. "Jontavion.. Im worried about you." Jontavion gets up from my couch and walks over to the window. "Cuba i need help. I was never actually sober, I just pretended i was because the look on your face when i told you was EVERYTHING to me." he emphasizes everything and my heart starts racing. "Why would, my reaction mean anything to you at all? I just worked for you." I say as i walk to stand next to him. I think about when I first started working there, seeing him drunk almost everyday. So sloppily to the point where he couldn't record. He looks at me and hes crying, I sigh and give in to what my body has been craving since the minute i saw him.

"Come here." I tell him and open my arms. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me onto the ledge of the window. I put my forehead against his and stay like that for a while. "Promise me something." I whisper because the air around us is so thick. "Anything." I make him look at me before i tell him Im going to help him. "You have to promise me that you'll work on your sobriety before I think about even stepping foot in the studio. I can't work under harsh conditions." He sighs and for a second my heart breaks because I thinks hes going to walk away. "Okay. You have to come to meetings with me though." i nod in agreement. Jontavion kisses me and my body ignites the minute our lips touch. I run my hands down his back and he shivers. "Cuba..." he pants as I pull away. "Not in front of Misty." I say as i look at my pup watching us from the couch. He turns to her and the minute he does she jumps off the couch and into his arms. She licks his face before jumping down and running into the kitchen.

I follow Misty and give her a snack and some water before putting her in her little doggy bed. She licks my face before getting comfortable in her bed. I turn the tv off and turn on the Christmas light I have in the living room. I go in my room and see Jontavion shirtless in my bed. I smile at him and crawl into the bed next to him. He turns to me and places a kiss on my jaw. Another on my shoulder and one on my chest. He climbs on top of me and I stare as he licks his lips.
He slides his hand down until its at the hem of my shirt, he looks at me as he waits for me to tell him yes. I nod and he lifts my shirt off my body. My breasts fall out of the shirt and he gently cups one and he uses his other hand to keep himself up. I suck in a breath as his mouth connects with my sensitive nipple. He flicks his tongue across it then sucks hard. I moan and he frees his mouth so he can kiss me. I run my hands down his back and stop when i reach his belt. He shakes his head before moving my hands above my head and tying them to the headboard with his belt that magically came off.

I look at him as he kisses my stomach. My breathing becomes ragged as i yank at the belt that's keeping me tied up. He slowly takes my pants off and starts massaging my body. His hands feel amazing as he rubs on me. He rips my panties off and spreads my legs. "What.." I don't even finish my sentence before his mouth in on me. I groan as he repeatedly flicks his tongue across the sensitive bundle of nerves between my legs. I start to rock my hips when he stops and I look at him confused. "Im in charge here. Ill tell you what to do." he says with a straight face. I nod and he places his mouth back on me. I feel his tongue slip inside of me and almost lost it. "You can cum baby." he mumbles against my pussy. Its too much when he adds his fingers. I feel my body get hot before i cry out His name. He continues to lick and suck on my naval as i cum. Its a sensory overload but then he stops and gets out of the bed. I watch him walk to where I could see him better. He drops his pants and I gasp.

"You ready?" he asks and I nod because I didnt want to wait any more. I already couldn't touch him. He walks in front of me and grabs my ponytail. As he enters my mouth I close my eyes because he places a blindfold over my face. He thrusts himself in and out of mouth making sure his member hit the back of my throat each time. He lets my hair go and i feel the bed sink under his weight. He grabs my legs and slowly enters me. I gasp as he fills me with his size. He waits a few seconds before starting to move. He starts off slow and leaves love bites across my chest as he pumps into me.
I start to rock my hips against his but as soon i do he thrusts himself inside me, making me cry out in both pleasure and surprise. "I told you im in charge." he whispers in my ear. I whine and he thrusts himself deep inside me again. He does this over and over until I start to get close. He pulls out of me and loosens the belt just enough for me to turn and lay on my stomach. He slides into me once again and starts to nibble at my back. The feeling of his teeth and him thrusting inside of me was enough to bring me over the edge twice. He pulls out and slams back into me one last time before he hit his climax. He pulled out and untied the belt.

He removes the blind fold and stares at me making sure im okay. "Stay?" I ask him and he nods as he climbs into the bed next to me. I fall sleep in his arms and smile to myself when i feel him pull me close to him instead of turning away.

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying my bold this far! I have a interesting twist.