Chapter twenty five

(Mature content.)
When I open my eyes I'm met with a mop of curls in my face. The small body in my arms snuggles closer to me and I smile. I place a kiss on her forehead and then slip into the bathroom. I do my business then wash my hands. I head downstairs to look for something to make for breakfast. I settle on waffles, sausage, cheese eggs and some açaí bowl because I know Cuba likes those.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and look over to see who it was. Berlin and Misty come into view. Berlin lets Misty into the backyard and sits across from me at the island. "Ou food." She grins and I shake my head. Cuba walks into the room and stops short when she sees me. "He's shirtless." She says to Berlin. "And hot." They laugh together and Cuba sits at the table. I place the açaí bowl in front of her and she thanks me. I also place some of the other food on a plate and put it next to her. She eats the açaí and just like a predicted she pulls out a cigar and some weed.

"It never fails." She looks over at me and sticks out her tongue. "Very mature Ms. Parker." She flicks me off and finishes what she was doing. Once she has the blunt rolled she wastes no time in sparking it. Berlin joins her at the table and looks at me expectantly. I sit beside Cuba who leans into me. We smoke then finish eating. I clean the kitchen while Cuba goes in the living room to start work. "She got lucky." Berlin says to me. "How?" She leans in close. "When they found her, they also found a bin full of acid and pliers. The detective said they think they were gonna yank out her teeth and dissolve them." Nobody deserves that. I finish the kitchen and join Cuba in the living room.

"You just got home and your already working." She looks up at me. "Yea so?" " everyone said they don't mind doing it for you?" I jester at the pile of papers and she scowls. "I'll be done in twenty minutes." I don't say anything as I turn on the tv. As if right on que Berlin popped up and Cuba closed her laptop. "So wanna go get frozen yogurt?" Cuba looks at the young girl she considered family and nods. "Let us get changed then we can go." I watch her head towards the stairs and smile when she turns back. "Come on helped." She winks at me and I follow behind her.

Once I'm in her room she shuts the door. I sit on her bed and she pushes me back. She climbs on top on me and smiles. "So Tae..." "Yes beautiful?" Her cheeks turn pink and it makes me feel good that I caused that reaction. Every time I do it reminds me of her first day at work. She was shy but her mouth was slick. "I could use some relief you know." She smiles seductively and I waste no time in taking her shirt off. Her breasts fall free and my hand reaches up and cups one. She inhales as I gently place her on her back.

I take her other breast into my mouth and gently suck on her nipple. She lets out a soft moan and I smile against me. I switch to the other nipple while gently massaging the other. She smiles at me as I slide her panties off. I pull her closer to the edge and bite the inside of her thigh. She gasps and I let out a chuckle. The minute my tongue touches her clit she whines.

"Tell me you missed me." Her chest is rising rapidly and I know she's close. "I missed you." She whines as I stop. I start to stroke myself over my clothes and continue the assault on her naval. Her head falls back and her back arches. "I missed you too." I mutter against her and that's all it takes for her to come undone. Her hands grip the sheets as she rides out her high.

I pull my shorts off and gently climb on top of her. She looks me in the eye as I slide into her. "Fuck." I groan in her ear and feel her body shudder. The amount of self control I have right now is amazing. My usual rough assault turned soft as I attempt to show the beautiful woman under me how much I love her. As I roll my hips against her, her eyes fall closed and her mouth forms a 'o'.

My lips connect with hers and she doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. She pulls away and looks slightly embarrassed. "As much as I love what your doing right now..." I prop myself up on one elbow. "Don't be shy." She looks at me and gives me a small grin. "I want the rough, sweaty sex we had at my old place." I smile at her. "All you had to do was ask baby."

I pull out of her causing her to wince. I push myself back into her a little more rough then before. Her hands grip my arms, a ghost of a smile washed over her face. I grab her arms and pin them over her head. Her eyes bore into mine and I smirk. I roll my hips into hers repeatedly until I feel her body start to shake. She tried to close her eyes and I place my hand under her chin "look at me." Her eyes connect with mine once more and I watch as the bliss covers her face. At the sight of her like that i release inside of her.

I get off of her and wait for her to walk into the bathroom. We quickly shower and then go downstairs to meet Berlin. Darnell is sitting on the couch with his arm wrapped around her. They jump up when they see us. "Ready?" We nod and follow Cuba who has already ran out the door. When I step outside I see her on the driver side of my car. "What do you think your doing?" She smiles a sly smile. "Driving to get frozen yogurt." I sigh and hand her my keys. We all get in and surprisingly Cuba gets us to the ice cream shop in one piece.

Berlin and Cuba sit on one side of the booth while Darnell and I sit on the other. "So do you guys know what you want or?" Darnell looks at us. "Strawberry banana!" The girls yell at the same time. They fall into a fit of giggles after. "What about you man?" I skim over the options and decide to get mango. When Darnell comes back with our fro-yo we all dig in. "So what made you want to be with my baby sister?" I look up at Cuba who is staring at Darnell.

"She's ambitious and knows what she wants. She's the most beautiful girl I've seen after you." He cracks a joke and Berlin smiles. "Plus she's fighting for her baby, no girl her ages does that." He grabs her hand. "Speaking of, when's the court date?" Cuba turns to Berlin. "A day after yours..." Cuba's face goes pale and I grab her hand. "Hey we'll be there with you." I almost forgot about the trial.

When we leave the ice cream shop Darnell asks me to drop him off at his job. "How will you guys get home?" He looks at me and cracks a smile. "My mom." I nod and drop them off. I start to drive out of town and Cuba raises a eyebrow. "I have a surprise for you."