Part 62

*it was the next morning around 6 am and you knew everyone had off today...so you got up and walked into your shared bathroom...you took a pregnancy test just to be sure...five minutes later it came back positive. Tears fell from your face as you paced the bathroom with your hand on your forehead...*
Grayson: Y/n? *he said in a sleepy voice as he got up and knocked on the door*
Y/n: Y-Yeah?
Grayson: Are you okay?
*Ding*
Text: Begin today y/n, react completely cold
*you looked down at the text and just sighed*
Y/n: I'm fine *you walked out of the bathroom and quickly passed him, and went over to the kitchen*
Grayson: What's going on? You're acting so different
Y/n: How? *you turned around a gave him a fake smile, while you made your coffee*
Grayson: U-Um I don't know...just- never mind *he walked over and sat down in a chair near the counter*
Grayson: Wanna talk about last night?
Y/n: No, I don't feel like talking to you right now. I have to get going *you felt a tense bulge in your throat as said that to him. You then got in your car and drove off to the nearest gas station*
*Ring Ring*
Calvin: Hello?
Y/n: How much do I have to do today?
Calvin: Well, you're not allowed to sleep in the same room with him, you have to act rude and be cold towards his questions.
Y/n: Ugh...do you know how this hurts?
Calvin: Too bad sweetie pie *he hung up, making you sigh*
*you drove back after a half an hour passed*
Cyrus: Hey *you walked in and seen literally everyone besides the girls out in the main room, looking at you*
Y/n: Hey? *you said a bit snotty and walked passed him...everyone was slightly shocked as Grayson got up and grabbed your wrist, pulling you back*
Grayson: What is wrong with you today?
Y/n: Literally nothing, what are you talking about?
Grayson: You're all moody
Y/n: Don't talk to me grayson *you pulled away and walked into your guys shared room...every rude word you said to Grayson broke your heart more and more. And this was only the first day. Hours and hours passed and it was now night time...Grayson walked into your guys room, clearly stressed out about something, and went into the bathroom to get changed in sweatpants and no top. As he expected to go to sleep with his girlfriend in his arms, he walked over and laid down next to you...but as soon as he was about to wrap his arms around you, you got up and exited the room. Leaving him completely shocked. He groaned and got up, and walked out into the main room to see you covered up with a blanket, trying to sleep.*
Grayson: Y/n are you mad at me?
*you didn't answer and pretended to sleep*
Grayson: Y/n
Grayson: Y/n! *he roughly sighed and walked back into your guys room...both of you slept apart that night...*
*the next morning*
Blake: Wait So she just left and went to sleep on the couches?
Grayson: Yeah *he sighed and rested his head in his hands as him and Blake sat by the counters...shortly after you woke up and walked over to the kitchen, completely ignoring them*
Grayson: Good morning?
Y/n: Morning *you said as your back was turned to him*
Grayson: Are you done being mad at me?
*you walked away with your coffee and into a meeting room...to where you proceeded to lock the door and set your coffee down. You slouched down in a chair and called Calvin*
Y/n: This is killing me, I hope you know that
Calvin: That part will be in my hands Y/n, don't worry. *he laughed* anyways, today you have got to ignore him completely. Have fun babe *he hung up, you just sighed and threw your glass across the table...letting your frustrations out on it...completely ignoring the mess.
Grayson: I don't know what I did wrong?
Asher: Did you cheat on her?
Grayson: No-
*you walked out and instantly made eye contact with them*
Asher: So why are you treating Grayson like shit?
*you didn't answer and just left...Finally you got back and it was now around 8 pm*
Grayson: Finally! Where have you been? *he stood up and walked over to you*
Y/n: I don't get why you care so much, because I don't *you walked passed him and laid down on the couch, where you proceeded to try and sleep*
Grayson: Really? Maybe I care because I'm your boyfriend. *he stared at you for a few seconds before lightly laughing and walking into your guys room, pissed off*
Y/n: Ugh *you lightly said to your self as you went to sleep. The next morning you got up super early to go pick up breakfast for yourself...not ready for what Calvin has planned*
*Ring ring*
Y/n: H-Hello?
Calvin: Hello y/n, today, I want you to be as rude as possible.
Y/n: There has to be another way Calvin. Please *you practically begged*
Calvin: Baby, there is no way around this *he laughed and hung up*
*you drove back and dreaded walking in...but unfortunately you did, and went over to your shared room...there was no sign of Grayson...until a few hours passed and he finally walked into your guys room, not expecting to see you. His eyes shot up as he seen you on your phone, while you sat on the bed*
Grayson: Do you wanna talk?
Y/n: No
Grayson: Why not? *he sat on the bed*
Y/n: Because I said No *you said a little harsh*
Grayson: Is this some sort of prank?
Y/n: What are you talking about?
Grayson: You being all bitchy
Y/n: Excuse me? What the fuck is wrong with you
Grayson: Woah woah woah, calm down missy
Y/n: Fuck off Grayson *you got up and walked into the kitchen*
Grayson: You never have talked to me like this, what is up with you??
Y/n: Literally nothing Grayson! Oh my god, why can't you get that in your head?!
*you walked passed him leaving him completely shocked, as you went to sit on the couch*
Grayson: I'm getting to the bottom of this. What is wrong with you?
*he walked over and sat down next to you*
Y/n: Ugh! Literally nothing! Why can't you l-leave me alone! *You accidentally stuttered as you screamed at him...this broke your heart so so much...you were fighting to hold tears back as you tried getting up, but instead Grayson pulled you back and into his lap. You forcefully tried pushing his strong arms off of you, but failed*
Grayson: Tell me what's wrong.
Y/n: LET ME GO
Grayson: not until you tell me why your acting like a bitch
Y/n: For the last time! Let me the fuck go!
*he deeply sighed and let go of you...*
Grayson: Y/n what is your problem?!
*you ignored him and laid down on the other couch*
Grayson: You have got to be fucking kidding me *he waited for a response* fine. *he said pissed off as he walked away and into your guys room....the next morning*
*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*
Y/n: Ugh
Y/n: Hello?
Calvin: Two more days y/n *he smirked*
Y/n: Calvin can I please just get a break today??
Calvin: I'll push the button right now
Y/n: Okay fine!...fine *you lightly said as tear flew down your cheeks*
Calvin: Also, you need to be ruder. I have been listening to your conversations with Grayson and I don't like how there going
Y/n: You've been listening to me??
Calvin: Of course! And I have been watching you
Y/n: Oh my god...
Calvin: Have a good day *he hung up and laughed*
Bailey: Y/n...
*you broke down into tears as her innocent self walked over to you...you weren't sure if Calvin counted her as a gang member, so you gave in*
Y/n: Bailey come here *you brought her into your lap and tightly hugged her...*
Bailey: Are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah...I-I'm Okay *you lied and just kept hugging her*
Blake: Y/n....
*your eyes immediately shot up towards him*
Y/n: W-What? *you quickly wiped your tears*
Blake: What is going on lately? *he sat down next to you*
Y/n: I don't know what you mean. Bailey I'll be back later okay?
Bailey: Okay
*you set her down next to Blake and got up to leave...you drove off to a empty field...you just needed to clear your head*
Maggie: Yeah I can try getting that in-
Grayson: Maggie!
*he said pulling her arm back, stopping her from walking past him*
Maggie: Hold on Charles, Yeah? *she muted her phone*
Grayson: Can I talk to you in like 10 minutes?
Maggie: sure...*she checked her watch*
Grayson: Alright thanks
Maggie: Mhm *she kept talking to Charles and walked away...about 20 minutes passed and she came rushing out to the kitchen to find grayson*
Maggie: I am so sorry Grayson-
Grayson: It's fine *he was sitting next to Blake and Asher*
Maggie: Charles was bugging me over some paper work and then dan called me and-
Grayson: Maggie I said it's fine *he said laughing*
Maggie: Oh- *she said out of breath*
Maggie: Anyways what's up?
Grayson: Can you try talking to y/n? She keeps pushing everyone away
Maggie: Uh sure-
Y/n: I-