Chapter 25

I woke up pretty early so I decided to make breakfast for everyone just to say thanks for letting me stay over. I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I started making the batter and then the pancakes themselves. While I was flipping one of them I felt hands wrap around my waist and then a head on my shoulder. I turned around to see Bryce. I gave him a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning" I said while smiling and turning back around

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes"

I said while turning off the heat as I finished the last of the batter. I grabbed placemats and put a plate on each of them. I grabbed the Maple syrup, lemon juice and sugar and placed them on the table. I grabbed some glasses put them on the table and orange juice and apple juice. 

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" I screamed to everyone

They all came downstairs and saw everything on the table. They all sat down and I wanted to take a photo. I grabbed my phone and took a group photo with everyone. Once we completed the photo I sat down and we all dug into the food. Soon after everyone was full and I decided that I was going to go back home. I asked Jaden to drop me off and he said yes. He dropped me off, I waved goodbye and knocked on the door. Ryland answered.

"Hey BESTIEEE!!" He screams

"Why didn't you pick me up?!" I asked pouting and laughing at the same time

"I was tired"

"mhm" I said giving him a hug

Everyone was sitting down in the lounge room watching a movie. I wanted to disturb them so bad so I screamed.

"HoW dArE yOu LeAvE mE!" 

"Lyssa!!!" The girls screamed giving me hugs

"What's been going on?!" I ask

"Literally nothing"

Then Olivia came up to me.

"Hey Alyssa"

"Hi?" I said confused. Why is she being nice to me? She's probably manipulating me so I don't tell her what she did to Tony but do you know what? Screw her.

"Hey guys, I just have something to tell you all" I said staring at Olivia. I really didn't want to ruin her life but what she did was EXTREMELY wrong and she deserved what was coming to her.

"So as you may know me and Tony are back on track" Everyone cheered

"However I was recently informed about something Olivia did and I feel like I should tell you all"

Everyone looked at me confused

"So..."