Conducting a magical spell

Himiko's POV

My name is Himiko Yumeno, the ultimate magician. Though, I prefer to be called a mage. I'm not exactly one of the prettiest girls, but that doesn't stop me from having friends. Best part is that I didn't have to use any magic. I could maybe use some to make me pretty, but I don't want to, since I've learned it's what's inside that counts.

I walked into my class, and was immediately crushed into a hug. "Himiko! Glad you could make it!" "I come to school every day. It's not a big deal Tenko."
Tenko, the ultimate kaido master, is one of my best friends. We met when I was being picked on by some girls. She also hates men.
"Did Atua bless you with a wonderful travel here?", asked Angie, my other best friend. I met her when I was on tour around the school on my first day here. She was in the art class, since she was the ultimate artist. Her belief in a god named Atua is what made us bond.
"He sure did, Angie." The bell rang, signifying that school was starting.

Timeskip to the end of school

School ended, and I was so relieved. I wanted to conduct a new spell, so I couldn't wait to get to it.
"Hey, Himiko!" I turned around and saw Tenko and Angie walking up to me. "What are you gonna do when you get home?" I shrugged. "Just try a new spell, nothing too big." "Mind if we tag along?", asked Angie. I shrugged again. "Don't see why not."
As we reached the gate we saw the class clown Kokichi Ouma pull a prank on Gonta. It seemed a little cruel. "That Kokichi. He never learns", said Angie. "What do you expect from a degenerate male", said Tenko.

We reached my house and I fished out my keys. We walked into an empty house. My dad ran out on me and my mom, who works late.
After placing our bags down, we went to the basement, which is where I do my magic.
"Alright, let's get to work."
We mix a few elixirs into my pot, and what came out was a green steaming liquid. It boiled up a bit before exploding in our faces. That wasn't the worst part. Apparently, the mix was a stink bomb. "Bleh! Disgusting!", exclaimed Tenko. "Yuck!", exclaimed Angie.
It got late, so my two best friends had to return to their homes. I then sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I switched to the news channel. "We are live with you right now, at what appears to be a high speed chase between the police and the terrorist organization known as D.I.C.E.", said the news reporter.
I just skip the channel, since I was bored with it. It's as if everywhere I go I hear about the Wildcards. I decide not to watch any TV since I couldn't find anything interesting.
I get dressed into my pajamas and climb into bed. "These D.I.C.E. guys are such a pain. They're everywhere! Still though, I hope I don't run into them", I thought, before snoozing off.

But I didn't know how wrong I was.