Heist gone wrong

Kokichi's POV

Me and my crew were going on another heist.
"You seem awfully cheery, sir", said Tsukasa. "Oh, do I? My bad", I said, still smiling.
"Did you have a good day?", asked Enji. "I mean, there must be smiling for some reason."
"Oh, I'm just excited for what we're gonna do tonight, that's all."
That was obviously a lie. The real reason I was happy was because today was Saturday, meaning tomorrow is my date with Himiko. Can't believe I finally asked my crush out. Yes, I've come to accept that I am in love with Himiko. She may not have a nice body, but she makes up for it with her cute face, pretty eyes and her kindness.
Never thought Himiko could care for someone like me. I mean, I'm me.
"We're here", said Enji. We hopped out the van and headed towards the jewelry store we were gonna rob. Yuri took out a hairpin and started picking the lock. She succeeded.
"What did you think about that, boss! Was I amazing?" "Hm? Oh yeah, sure", I replied. Obviously still thinking about Himiko. I heard Yuri grumble, but I ignored it. Tensei sprayed under the door to reveal a laser beam. We walked over it, then into the jewelry store.
"You guys can help yourselves. I'll keep watch", I said. Like the ass kissers they were, they praised me and went to robbing.
The reason I didn't want to steal was because I was too busy thinking about, you guessed it, Himiko.
"What am I going to wear? Where am I going to take her?", were the thoughts that were running around my head. I was so caught up in my train of thought that I didn't even notice my foot leaning closer to the beam. Eventually, I touched it and triggered the alarm.
"We gotta move!", yelled Hibaku. All of us dashed to the van and hopped in. "Hit it, Oki!" Oki stepped on the brakes hard and drove at full speed.
"Just great. We didn't snatch one drop of jewelry", said Enji. I noticed Yusuke looking at me as if he knew I was responsible. Technically it was, but I didn't care.
The time came where we finally arrived at our base. "Well, I gotta get home. See you all later."
And with that, I left.

Yusuke's POV

I glared at Kokichi. He ruined the operation. Am I mad at him? A little. The one I'm most angry at is that Himiko girl.
"You okay, Yusuke?", asked Yuri.
"That girl Kokichi's seeing. She's become quite attached to our leader. So much that he's attached to her as well. This is a problem."
"Tell me about it", said Yuri. I'm no idiot. I know Yuri likes the boss.
"Yuri, if you ever get the chance, I want you to eliminate that girl." I didn't need to look at Yuri to know that she was smiling evilly.
"Gladly", she said.