Transfer students

Himiko's POV

Everyone in class was excited today. I wouldn't blame them. You see, we're getting new students. Why's everyone so excited, you wonder? Well, here at Hope's Peak, everyone has a special talent, something like being able to repaint the Mona Lisa and be the ultimate artist, or throw a dart with your eyes closed and hit your target and be the ultimate marksman. So yeah, that's Hope's Peak for you. It's still a pain though.
"I wonder what their talents are gonna be", I heard a student say. "You think they'll be hot?", I heard another. I sat at my desk. "Did you hear, Himiko? New students! I hope their both not degenerate males!", said Tenko, who was sitting in front of me. "I'm excited to teach them of Atua", said Angie, who sits next to Tenko. "Who cares who they are or what they are? All that matters is that we greet them with open arms!", said Kaito Momota, the ultimate astronaut, who sits behind me. "Kaito's right", said Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate pianist, who sat next to Tenko. "We could actually be good friends with them. Right Shuichi?" "Hm? Oh, right", said Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective, who sat next to Kaede. Also he's her boyfriend.
The bell rang, signifying that classes have started.
The teacher walked in. "Alright class! Please welcome our two new transfer students!" And with that, two people walked in. A boy and a girl. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves to the class." The boy was the first to go. "Hi! I am K1-B0, or Kiibo, the ultimate robot!" Everyone was impressed and blown away by the fact that a robot was joining our class. The girl went next. "I'm Maki Harukawa, ultimate... child caregiver", she said, sounding hesitant. "Well we are happy to have you here", said the teacher. "Kiibo, sit in front of Tenko, and Maki, sit next to Kaito."
They both moved to their designated seats. I felt bad for them. For Maki, because her seat is also next to Kokichi, and for Kiibo because he sits next to Miu Iruma, the ultimate inventor, who's a nut job for technology.

Timeskip to the end of class

The bell rang. Finally, class was over. While I was packing my bag though, the teacher called me and Kokichi up to her desk after everyone was gone. "Yes, ma'am?"
She showed us a report card. They were Kokichi's. "As you can see, mr. Ouma hasn't been doing well with his grades. If this continues, he could be expelled from this school. Which is why, I am asking you to tutor him."
My jaw dropped. "Nyeh?! Me?! With him?! Why?!" The teacher took out my report card. "Out of everyone in this class, you have the highest grades, Himiko. However, if you do not wish to take up this task, it is no issue. So, what is your response?"
I look at the teacher, then at Kokichi. "F-fine."