What's this feeling

Kokichi's POV

I walked into the D.I.C.E. HQ and, as usual, I was bombarded by greetings from my subordinates.
"You're awfully late sir", said Yusuke. "Oh, I am? My bad." "Where were you anyway?", asked Mina. "I had a tutoring session." "With who?!", Yuri asked, with a hint of anger. "My classmate, Himiko Yumeno." "Wait, that's a girl's name!"
Of course she'd act that way. She's in love with me after all. "We didn't kiss or anything. Just fo magic stuff." "Magic? There's no such thing", said Tensei. "Still though, learnt new things, like how to mix chemicals to make certain bombs and that stuff."
"Fascinating. I wish I was there." "How about I take notes next time." "You mean it, sir? Thank you so much!" "Well, today's been long, so I need a rest. See ya all tomorrow!" "Good night, sir!", everyone exclaimed at once.

I plopped down on my bed. "Himiko's a pretty interesting girl. Her alchemy, as she calls it, could be useful to us. Not to forget, she's pretty fun to tease. Also cute!"
My eyes go wide. "Did I just think that? That was weird. But it felt right to say it. Why? Hm, no time to think about it. Too tired."
I pull the blanket over me and drift off to sleep.

Yuri's POV

This girl, Himiko, needs to back off. Kokichi is mine. I need to keep an eye on him. If he gets too close to this girl, I'll take action. I'll take her out, permanently.
Kokichi belongs to me, and no one else.

Yeah, sorry, this one is a little short, but my mind is a little empty, so it might be a while before a new chapter comes out. You know, until I get some ideas.