VHope

Jimin stayed for awhile before he left. Hoseok sighed and laid down. Be closed his eyes in hopes he would actually be able to sleep.

V's POV

He looked himself in the mirror and sighed. He got a few bruises and cuts on his jaw from Jimin's strong knuckles and his rings. He stood up straight and made sure he still looked good.

He grabbed his phone.

Hoseok

V: I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap on Jimin like that I hope u can forgive me...

"I dont think I'll get a reply today..." V said softly. He walked to his bed and didn't bother to change. He turned on music and started to close his eyes.

Hoseok's POV

He closed his eyes and slowly started to fall asleep. Morning came and to Hosoek it only felt like he slept for 5 mins. He got up and showered and changed into a red shirt with a logo that was tucked into his black jeans with his white shoes. He brushed his hair and he put on a black hat.

He quickly grabbed his bag and headed downstairs. "Hey Mejiwoo is mom and dad here?" Hoseok said well standing in front of her. She shaked her head and went outside. He followed behind. They went diffrent directions. Hoseok was heading towards the school before he saw a tall figure he recognized he saw the figure wearing a black shirt with dark blue jeans and black shoe. "V I told u I didnt want to talk to u right now." Hoseok said aggressively.  Mejiwoo saw and started to walk towards them. "What is going on here Hoseok?" Mejiwoo said calmly. "I'm Kim Taehyung or V I'm Hoseok's friend." V said with charm and extended his hand. "I'm Mejiwoo Hoseok's sister!" Mejiwoo said with cheer well shaking V's hand. Hoseok got annoyed and walked away. "Well it was nice to meet u Mejiwoo but I got to go." V said well rushing away. Mejiwoo started to walk away. V managed to catch up with Hoseok.

V grabbed Hoseok and pulled him close again. "I know I pissed u off but stop making me chase after u!" V said well grabbing Hoseok's waist and pulling him more closer. "U charm my sister and now your flirting with me make up your mind u!" Hoseok said well pushing V away.

Hoseok walked away. V catched up again. "Hoseok I wasnt flirting with your sister it's just my natural charm." V said well smirking. Hosoek faked laughed and walked faster. They got to school and saw Jimin and Suga. "I got us coffee." Jimin said well handing Hoseok a coffee and V to. "What's your plans today Hoseok?" Suga said well smirking.