VHope

"We are going to my place again!" Suga said well grabbing Jimin and his keys and heading to the car. V tried to wake Hoseok up. "Hoseok?" V said softly. Hoseok still didnt wake up. V got up carefully still holding Hoseok. "I'm sorry I'm lazy." Hoseok said into V's ear with a small laugh. V laughed. Hoseok wrapped his legs around V's waist and placed his head in V's shoulder.

V got into the car carefully with Hosoek still in his lap. Suga took a secret photo and smirked. V brushed Hoseok's hair softly well grabbing Hoseok's waist with his other hand. They all got to Suga's place and got out of the car. V continued to carry Hoseok. They got inside. "That room upstairs is messy so u can use the other room to the left." Suga said well pointing. V walked towards the room and placed Hoseok down. Hosoek groaned and stretched which made Hoseok's shirt go up half way.

V saw Hoseok's abs and stared. He cleared his throat and looked away. He went back to the kitchen to see Suga and Jimin were asleep. He groaned and grabbed a water. He chugged it and went back into the room. V fixed Hoseok's shirt and laid next to Hoseok. V laid on his side and faced Hoseok. "Stop staring V." Hoseok said well opening his eyes and facing V.

"Says the one who always glances at me everytime he gets a chance." V said well winking. Hoseok laughed and turned his whole body to face V. "I cant help it." Hoseok said well smiling. V moved closer to Hoseok and placed his leg between Hoseok's legs. Hoseok let his dominant side out and got on top of V. "Well isnt someone to drunk right now." V said slightly panicked. Hoseok laughed and laid himself against V. "O-oh.." V said softly. Hoseok buried his face on V's shoulder.

V placed his hands on Hoseoks back and closed his eyes. Hoseok closed his eyes to. They both started to drift off to sleep. Morning came and Hoseok woke up still on V. Hoseok groaned and rubbed his temples. V woke up from Hoseok's groans. Hoseok got off of V and stood up. V followed behind. They both went into the kitchen to see Jimin and Suga cooking together. "Guys how drunk were we last night..." Suga said in a worried tone.