VHope

They sat down at the table in front of Jin's food. "Looks amazing Jinnie!" Hoseok complemented. Jin smiled and shoved his face with the food.

Hoseok tried his best to get his hands to stop shaking well picking up the food with his fork and placed it in his mouth.

They all started to eat ignoring each other's existence. They all finished and stood up. "I'll clean up today!" Hoseok informed the others well picking up the plates.

Jin hugs Hoseok before leaving to his room with Namjoon. V watched as Hoseok made his way to the sink to wash the plates.

"Why are u just staring?" Hoseok asked as he cleaned the dishes. "What I can't admire my boyfriend." V asked with a smirk growing on his face. Hoseok hid his red face and continued to wash the dishes.

He felt sudden arms wrap around his waist. "Stop V!" Hoseok said well dropping the dishes and grabbing onto the arms.

"I'm afraid I'm not V its Ye-Jun!" He said well letting go of Hoseok. Ye-Jun smirked at the sight of jealous V and still flustered Hoseok.

"Anyway I just came by to tell Jin a happy early birthday since I wont be here on his birthday." Ye-Jun explained well looking at V.

"Oh I totally forgot about that wait the party will be on Jin's birthday." Hoseok said slightly surprised. Ye-Jun laughed and looked back at Hoseok.

"I'll see u next week then Hoseok!" Ye-Jun said before he left into Jin's room. V walked towards Hoseok. "So u and Ye-Jun still close I guess." V said with jealousy in his voice.

Hoseok started to wash the dishes again. "Yeah I guess..." Hoseok admitted and sighed. V wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist like Ye-Jun.

"Dont mix my arms up with Ye-Jun ever again." He whispered into Hoseok's ear. "O-okay." Hoseok stuttered well finishing the dishes.

They went into there room and Hoseok flopped himself onto the bed. V sat on the bed and grabbed his phone. "Who u texting?" Hoseok asked well placing his head on V's shoulder to see the phone.

V quickly put the phone away. "I respect your privacy respect mine Hoseok!" V mumbled and laid down. "U always are in my privacy. Wait if your so private then nevermind!" Hoseok yelled and stood up.

"Fuck Hoseok!" V yelled madly well grabbing onto his head from the headache he was currently having.