VHope

(Yoonmin is now Jikook so I guess Jungkook will propose to Jimin so Jungkooks outfit is this and that's it)

Hoseok got slighly flustered. V laughed and looked at the moment Namjin were having. Namjoom wrapped his arms around Jins waist and watched him cook.

"I want coffee.." V said softly. Hoseok scoffed and furrowed his eyebrows. "U drank half of my coffee!" Hoseok slightly yelled.

V laughed and leaned towards Hoseok. "Will u buy me coffee before we go shopping maybe then I'll kiss u." Hoseok smirked.

V smirked and nodded. "I'll buy u coffee." V leaned in more. Hoseok smiled and just gave V a quick peck. V groaned and crossed his arms.

"Food is ready!" Jin called out to the others. Hoseok and V headed to the table and sat down. Jin placed food on all there plates and they all sat together and started to eat.

Soon after they finished. "Let's get going to find outfits." V said and stood up. "We will catch up later." Jin said and looked at Namjoon. V nodded and grabbed Hoseok's hand.

They headed outside and started to walk to a clothes store. They entered a store and looked around. "Go try this on." Hoseok told V and gave him a outfit.

V nodded and went to a changing room. Hoseok sat outside waiting. V walked out.

Hoseok smiled and stood up

Hoseok smiled and stood up. "Okay that's only choice one try this one." Hoseok told V and handed him another outfit.

He grabbed it and went back into the changing room. Hoseok looked around and saw Namjoon and Jin. "Hey over here!" Hoseok raised his hand for them to see him.

They went over to Hoseok and heared the changing room door open.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon gasped

"Holy shit!" Namjoon gasped. Hoseok hit him and smiled. Jin stared for a minute before he looked away. "Well the outfit it decided." Hoseok smiled. "Go change back into your normal clothes and Jin will go next." Hoseok told them and watched as V went back into the changing room.

"But seriously that looked good on him." Jin spoke up and laughed. Namjoon agreed and Hoseok just stood there. "Can u guys like not talk about him like that when I'm standing right here!" Hoseok groaned.

Namjoon laughed and patted his head. "Dont worry." Namjoon assured Hoseok. Jin just couldn't help but laugh.

(OKAY BUT SERIOUSLY V IS BREATH TAKING!)