VHope

V laughed and gave Hoseok a nervous glare. "Is something on your mind V?" Hoseok asked softly. V grabbed the back of Hoseok's head and slammed his lips against his.

Hoseok dosnt bother to pull away he only continued to kiss V like they havent kissed in years. V let go of the back of Hoseok's head and grabbed his waist.

Hoseok broke the kiss and gasped out for air. V smirked and sat straight again. Hoseok laid his head on V's lap and wiped his lips.

"Dont wipe my kisses away!" V blurted out and laughed. "Oh I'm sorry do it again then." Hoseok said in a teasing voice.

V didnt hesitate to kiss Hoseok again. V stopped from his phone ringing. Hoseok got confused for a second from V stopping and grabbing his phone.

V answered and looked away from Hoseok.

Yes I told u I will be there tonight!

But u said at 2 its 2!

I must have lost track of time text me the address and I'll be there tonight!

Fine!

V sighed and put his phone away. "Who was that?" Hoseok asked and sat up. "It is a surprise for Jimin just that Suga is planning it and he is getting on my nervs." V said well rubbing his temples.

"I'll help if u want.." Hoseok said quietly. V smiled and nodded. "I'll like that you'll keep Suga off my back!" V said well laughing. Hoseok laughed with V. "We have 4 hours to waste let's go somewhere else." V said well standing up.

Hoseok nodded and stood up. They started to walk back home. They soon got there and climbed there V's window to avoid any interaction with V's family.

Hoseok laid down and sighed. "Your bed is more comfortable then MiNe we are going to start cuddling here!" Hoseok said well sitting back up.

"So your saying this will be a daily thing?" V said well smirking. Hoseok turned red and all he could do was cover his face and smile. V laughed and sat next to Hoseok.

"I love u Hoseok." V whisper into Hoseok's ear and smikred. "I love u to Tae." Hoseok muttered under his breath. V smiled and laid Hosoek down and got on top.

"W-what ar-are u do-doing V!?" Hoseok stuttered and placed his hands on V's chest. "What do u think I'm doing?" V said well bring Hoseok more closer to him and leaning down to kiss Hoseok.