VHope

"Shut up Suga!" Hoseok said well rolling his eyes. Jimin laughed and looked at flustered V. "Suga has a point we will be sitting for awhile Suga is lazy and wont move for awhile." Jimin said well softly laughing.

Hosoek groaned and took a minute to think. "I dont think V would be okay with it." Hoseok said well looking at V. Suga looked at V. "Tae would u mind if Hoseok would sit on your lap?" Suga said well smirking. V took a second to think. He shook his head and smirked. Hoseok nervously walked towards V. Suga watch and smiled. He sat on V lap and covered his face. Jimin laughed and looked at Suga. "Dont look at me like that!" Suga said well looking away from Jimin. Hoseok sat back on V's chest and groaned. "Your actually really comfortable." Hoseok said well laughing. V laughed and sat more up and brang Hoseok more up with him.

Jimin sat closer to Suga. "U better not!" Suga said well smiling. Jimin softly kissed Suga's neck. "Jimin!" Suga said well pushing Jimin away with a laugh. "Cute." Hoseok said well smirking at Suga and Jimin. Suga rolled his eyes and grabs Jimin's hand. Hoseok glanced at V and saw that his cheeks were bright red. "Are u okay?" Hoseok said softly. V looked at Hoseok. "Yes just... it's just hot." V said as a excuse and brushed his hair back. Hoseok stared at V's jawline again and groaned. "Maybe u should go in the shade." Hoseok said well pointing.

V nodded and Hoseok tired to stand up but V grabbed him by his waist and sat him back down. "I want to take u to the shade with me." V said well making Hoseoks arms go over his shoulders and standing up. Hoseok gasped softly and wrapped his legs around V's waist. V laughed and looked at Jimin. "We'll be in the shade come if u guys want." V said gently. "Actually me and Suga will be in the bathroom." Jimin said well smirking at Suga. Before anyone could talk Jimin had taken Suga by the wrist and dragged him along to the bathroom.

V carried Hoseok to the shade and sat on a chair. Hoseok shyly sat in silence and placed his chin on V's shoulder. V decided to break the awkward silence. "Do u think I'm a bad person?" V said with a shiver down his spine.