VHope

Hoseok watched as V walked off. He let out a sigh and started to over think. Like 'maybe he dosnt love me anymore.' Or 'am I to clingy...'

He went back inside and avoided any question Jin and Namjoon had. He went into his room and closed the door. He locked the door and easily broke down once he reached the room.

With TaeTae!

He entered the store and saw Jungkookie. "Hey where his Hoseok?" Asked Jungkookie. "Do u want him to know!?" V asked and scoffed.

Jungkookie nodded and smiled. They continued to look for a ring and finally Jungkookie made a decision. "Jimin would love this one." Jungkookie pointed and smiled.

V nodded. "Okay then perfect decision now let's go get u a ice cream." V teased and patted the youngers head.

Jungkookie smiled and headed to the cashier to buy the ring.

Back with Hoseok!

He sat at the door still in his breakdown state. He changed into a hoodie due to the cold weathers and wiped away his tears with the long sleeves.

He sighed and waited for his puffy eyes to go down. He heared a knock at the door that startled him. "Who is it?" Hoseok asked well continuing to wipe his eyes.

"Take a lucky guess." The person said. "Joonie?" Hoseok guessed. The person behind the door laughed. "Correct open the door." Namjoon said softly.

Hoseok unlocked the door and opened it for Namjoon. "Sit down!" Namjoon demanded and closed the door again. Hoseok listened and sat on the bed.

"Why are u crying!?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok sighed and shed another tear.

"Do u think I'm clingy..." Hoseok asked and wiped the tear away with a smile. Namjoon gasped and leaned against the dresser. "Of course not why ask!?" Namjoon scoffed. Hoseok groaned and his smile soon turned into a force smile.

"V didnt want to spend time with me today..." Hoseok said softly and looked down. "What is he doing?" Namjoon asked. .

Hoseok looked at Namjoon he looked slighly furious and sad. "He went to help Jungkook with ring shopping." Hosoek told Namjoon.

"I'm sure he just wanted time to spend with Jungkook." Namjoon assured Hoseok. Namjoon walked towards Hoseok and gave him a hug. "Dont worry Hoseok." Namjoon said as he let go of him.

He left the room and gave someone a death glare. It was V he walked in. "What was that about?" V asked as he closed the door.