VHope

Morning came and Hoseok woke up. He groaned as he rubbed his temples. He sat up and looked behind him to see no V. He changed into his previous clothes and went downstairs. He saw V in the kitchen. With Jimin and Suga on the couch watching TV. "Goodmorning." V said well grabbing pills for Hoseok's headache. "Take these." V said well handing him a pill and a bottle of water. "Thank u." Hoseok said. He took the pill and handed the water bottle back to V. He went to the couch and sat down with Suga.

"I'm tired cook." Jimin said well handing V the pan. V groans and cooks for Jimin. Hoseok stands back up. "Imma go shower." Hoseok said. "I have extra clothes in my room." Suga said to Hosoek. He nods and goes into Suga's room. He grabs random clothes hopeing they match and going to the bathroom to shower. Jimin starts to cook again.

Hosoek got out of the shower and dried himself and got into a purple shirt with a logo and black jeans with black shoes and he weared a black hat with a rose. He went downstairs and saw food. "Oh looks great." Hoseok said well grabbing the plate. Jimin smiles and V looks at Hoseok in shock. Hoseok took and bite and saw V's reaction. "What is it?" Hoseok said in confusion. "That was V's plate." Suga said well smiling.
Hosoek puts the plate down and smiles. "I'm so sorry." Hoseok said well laughing. V smirks. "Come to the room real quick actually." V said well going up to the room. Hoseok followed behind.

V closes the door. Hoseok feels his heart race. V pins Hoseok against the wall and smirks. "Laugh again and I'll go further then this." V said well smirking. "U cant do that without consent." Hoseok said well smiling. V laughs and gets closer to Hoseoks face. "Trust me u wont say u wouldn't enjoy it." V said well licking him lips. Hoseok turns serious. V let's Hoseok go and leaves the room. Hoseok stays still for awhile before clearing his throat and standing up straight. He leaves the room and goes downstairs. He sits with Suga again. V feels guilt run over him. "V and me are going to the store do u guys want anything?" Jimin said well smiling. "No just leave." Suga said well looking at V seriously.