VHope (final!)

"Will u Jung Hoseok make me a happy man and marry me?" V asked. Jimin and Jungkookie stared it awe well Namjoon and Jin were in shock.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon and Jin then back at V. "Yes!" Hoseok shouted out. V closed the box and stood up.

Hoseok jumped into his arms with pride and laughed. "When are u going to propose to me Joonie?!" Jin asked out. Namjoon laughed and patted Jin's head. "Dont worry." Namjoon assured.

V and Hoseok had there moment along with the other couples. They celebrated with having a bottle of champagne and a few vodka shots.

By 12 they were finished and kinda tipsy. V and Hoseok left the restaurant. V wanted Namjoon and Jin to go home with Jimin and Jungkookie. V and Hoseok stumbled on the sidewalk trying there best not to fall on the way home.

They stumbled into the house and went into the room. Hoseok placed his ring in his drawer and turned around to see that V was shirtless on the bed with red cheeks from how much he drank. Hoseok changed into his clothes and went onto the bed.

Hoseok looked the V who was staring passionately at him well licking his lips.

Hoseok found that attractive. V stopped liking his lips and smirked. Hoseok quickly realized he couldn't hold back anymore.

This is obviously where it's about to come to smut rn...

Hoseok pushed his lips agaisnt V's hungrily. V grabbed Hoseok's waist well continuing to kiss Hoseok.

V flipped Hoseok onto his back and took of Hoseok's shirt. "Finally." V smirked and kissed Hoseok's neck leaving red marks along Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok moaned softly. V took off his pants only leaving him with his boxers and his messy hair along with sweat going down his forehead.

Hoseok stared him up and down well bitting his lip softly. V stood up and went into a drawer. Hoseok watched as V took out a bottle of lube which he never knew was there.

V walked back over with a smirk and looked Hoseok up and down before he grabbed Hoseok's legs and pulled them towards him gently spreading them apart.

V took off Hoseok's pants in a second and throw them to a random spot behind him. "Wait!" Hoseok spoke up and sat up. V covered Hoseok mouth. "It'll be fine I'll take my time and be careful!" V assured and flipped Hoseok onto his stomach.

Hoseok's faced turned red from the touch of V's hands pulling down his boxers. V grabbed Hoseok's inner thigh and spreaded it out more with a smirk.

V grabbed the lube and opened it putting a small amount onto a finger. "It will hurt at first but I promise I'll make u feel good." V assured again.

Hoseok grabbed onto the sheets waiting for something to happen. V laid a hand on Hoseok's back to arch it putting one finger in. Hoseok let out a tiny gasp and grabbed onto the sheets tighter.

V saw the discomfort that Hoseok was having and kissed onto his inner tigh to make him forget about the pain.

Hoseok caught his breath once V took his finger out. V grabbed the lube and put more onto two of his finger.

He stuck the two fingers back into Hoseok. After a few minutes of stretching he sticked another finger. Hoseok was a moaning mess which turned on V even more.

After a few minutes V took his boxers off well bitting his lip and put a lot of lube onto hand stocking his member.

He grabbed into Hoseok's waist. Letting Hoseok prepare himself.

He stuck in the tip in letting Hoseok get use to it. "D-do it." Hoseok told V. Without hesitation he quickly pounded into him. Hoseok moaned out loudly and cussed under his breath.

V repeatedly pounding into Hoseok.

I'm sorry for all the children who thought this was finna be a friendly story😭😭😭

Anyway what they did for there rest of there life.

Hoseok managed to go to a good college that helped him into his dream job. V went to the same college as Hoseok and managed to become a producer. And they of course got married after collage. They adopted a girl named Bong-Cha.

Jimin went to the same college as Jungkookie. Got married the same day V and Hoseok got married and they decided not to have any kids.

Namjoon and Jin went to different colleges but the same job as teachers. They got married before they went to collage and adopted a boy. Jeong-Hun.

They all stayed friends and supported eachother for the rest of there lifes!

NEXT STORY IS JIHOPE!