VHope

Jin went to open the door. "Ye-Jun what are u doing here?" Jin asked as he was pushed aside. "Ye-Jun!?" Hoseok gasped out and stood up.

V stood up with him and gave Ye-Jun a death glare. "Hoseok don't be like that anyway I came for Joonie." Ye-Jun said quickly and continued to look at Hoseok.

V grabbed Hoseok's hand and left to the room leaving Jin and Ye-Jun alone waiting for Namjoon.

Hoseok closed the door behind him and sighed. "He really is getting on my nerves." V admitted and flopped onto the bed. Hoseok nodded and looked through his drawers.

Hoseok grabbed a shirt and pants. He put the clothes down and took his shirt off. He let out a tiny gasp from the sudden arms around him.

Hoseok managed to turn around. "U scared the shit out of me Tae!" Hoseok complained and turned back around.

V laughed and let go of him. Hoseok quickly changed into his shirt and pants.

"Do u always got to stare at me when I change!" Hoseok said as he went to lay on the bed. V grew a smirk on his face as he went to change into his clothes.

Hoseok smiled and felt his phone buzz. He grabbed it paying no attention to V.

Ye-Jun

Ye-Jun: The boyfriend still around?

Hoseok: What the fuck does that mean!?

Ye-Jun: U know what I mean Hobi.

Hoseok: Dont call me Hobi Ye-Jun... Fuck off!

Ye-Jun: Wow isn't someone tough.

Hoseok: Fuck off...

Hoseok put his phone away and looked at V. "Who were u texting?" V asked. V was finished changing into his clothes and laid next to Hoseok. "Jimin..." Hoseok said as his excuse.

V sighed and looked at Hoseok. "What?" Hoseok asked nervously. V laughed and grabbed Hoseok arm to bring him closer.

"Nothing just go to sleep." V told Hoseok and made Hoseok's head lay on his chest.

Hoseok grew a soft smile on his face and closed his eyes. They both started to drift off to sleep without a worry. Like they were the only people in the world who cared about each other. Which of course they both knew was true.

V felt his heart flutter and his stomach be filled with butterflies. Hoseok felt like he couldn't live with V which he never felt before.

I literally uwu'ed over this one. 💕🥺