VHope

"V no!" Hoseok blurted well removing his lips from V's. Hoseok slightly kicked V away. "Dont!" V said well grabbing Hoseok's legs and putting them over his shoulders.

"Stop!" Hoseok said well sitting up and pushing him. V groaned and stayed away from Hoseok. "I'm sorry Hoseok.." V said well sitting on the floor.

Hoseok stood up and sighed. "Its fine just... No means no V what has gotten up with u lately!?" Hoseok said well sitting next to V.

"I... just thought if I didnt do it soon Ye-Jun would take u if not that then me talking to Aera would make u leave since u think I love her when I'm gay!" V said well laughing.

Hoseok laughed and brushed his hair back. "Ye-Jun isnt as good as u so no never going to happened Aera maybe..." Hoseok said well placing his head on V's shoulder.

"So u think I would replace u with someone like her!?" V blurted and removed Hoseok's head from his shoulder. Hoseok shrugged from the question and smirked. "Dont just shrug answer me with words!" V said well smiling.

Hoseok thought about it and answered. "I dont know." Hoseok said well looking away with a smirk. "Stop being a smartass Hoseok!" V said turning slightly serious. Hoseok laughed and looked at him.

"Fine..." Hoseok said well sighing. "Yes I think u would do that cause I'm not as good looking as her." Hoseok said well looking away from V.

V laughed and stood up. "I'm gay not straight!" V blurted and sat in front of Hoseok. V smiled with his box smile. "Stop acting cute!" Hoseok said well smiling back.

They stayed there for awhile before they had to go help Suga. They Decided to use the door. "We should start using the door more often." Hoseok said once they got outside.

"Nope!" V said well laughing. They got to a near by studio that Suga told them the surprise was planned. They got inside and saw Suga laying down sweaty.

"Get up!" Hoseok yelled next to Suga. He immediately sat up from his couch. "What the hell Hoseok!" Suga said well grabbing onto his black hoodie.

Hoseok and V laughed well Suga stood up. "Where do we start?" Hoseok asked well looking around the room. "Hoseok u get right there and V help him since he is short and I'll go over there." Suga said well pointing to the spots.