VHope

After 5 mins Jimin had entered the class. "U know u are late." The teacher said well exposing Jimin. The whole class looked at Jimin. "Yes I'm aware it will never happen again." Jimin said well continuing to go to his seat.

He sat and looked around to make sure no one was looking at him anymore. Hoseok was finally able to focus. He let out a sigh before he straightened his back and looked at the teacher. Time flew and the bell rang. They all got up at the same time and grabbed there stuff. They all started to walk to the gate. They saw Suga waiting patiently for them. "Everyone into my car!" Jimin said well putting his arm around Suga. They all walked to Jimin's car. V and Hoseok sat in the back again well Suga and Jimin sat in the front.

Hoseok sat quietly and once in awhile glanced at V. Hoseok felt a sudden touch on his hand. He looked down to see V's hand. Hoseok quickly noticed what V was doing. Hosoek slowly grabbed V's hand. They hid the fact that they were now holding hands. V smirked and scooted closer to Hoseok. They soon got to the party Hoseok let go of V's hand and got out of the car with the rest of them. Jimin entered first and everyone followd behind. They walked though a crowd to reach the bar. They all talked and laughed together well they drank. V felt a touch on his shoulder and looked behind him to see a girl wearing a short dress that was red with white heels well her hair was long and shiny. "Hi I'm Aera I was wondering if u wanted to dance with me?" Aera said with her shiny hazel eyes. Hosoek saw and felt jealousy. "I cant sorry.." V said kindly with a smile. Aera pouted and held V's hand softly. "Actually he is here with me..." Hoseok spoke up. Aera looked at Hoseok and let go of V.

V looked at Hosoek in shock. Hoseok placed his arm around V's waist and pulled him close. Jimin and Suga watched in enjoyment. Aera had walked away and Hoseok realized what he did. He let out a nervous laugh and backed away from V. "So I am not the only one jealous." V said well smirking. Suga grabs another drink and hands it to Hoseok. "Well congrats your not mad at V anymore obviously." Suga said well smirking. Hoseok grabbed the drink and sipped it. V looks at Jimin and walks towards him. "I need to ask u something." V said well looking down.