VHope

V came back from the changing room and went looking for clothes for Jin. "Your so picky Jinnie!" Namjoon complained. Hoseok got his coffee waiting for Jin to pick a outfit.

"Here!" Namjoon said and rushed Jin into a changing room. They all sat waiting for Jin. "Okay u ready!?" Jin asked before he came out from the changing room. "Yes!" Hoseok said quickly.

"I think its perfect!" Namjoon spoke up

"I think its perfect!" Namjoon spoke up. V agreed and nodded. "What u think Hobi?" Jin asked before he did a 360.

"Perfect!" Hoseok agreed. Jin nodded with a smile and headed back into the changing room and changed back into his normal clothes.

He came back out and they started to look. Later on they found the outfit and changed into it.
Namjoon came out and smirked.

"Holy shit!" Hoseok gasped out

"Holy shit!" Hoseok gasped out. V scoffed and looked at Hoseok. "Sorry..." Hoseok apologized. "Next it Hobi let's go!" Jin said and grabbed Hoseok's hand and rushed to the clothes rack well Namjoon changed back into his normal clothes.

They found Hoseok a outfit and he went to go try it on. "Are u going to propose to Hoseok Tuesday." Namjoon whispered to V.

"What!?" V gasped out. Namjoon laughed and sat up straight. "Are u going to ask Hoseok to marry u Tuesday!" Namjoon whispered again with a serious expression.

V turned red and sighed. "No!" V answered and groaned. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jin. They all looked at the opening changing doors.

 They all looked at the opening changing doors

V just stared with a smirk. "Wow Hoseok!" Jin clapped his hands together. "U look amazing!" Namjoon praised Hoseok. Hoseok scoffed and smiled.

"I dont look as good as u guys but before he we get home let's go to the store." Hoseok said before he went back into the changing room.

Jin nodded and they all waited for Hoseok to come back out. He came out from the changing room and they all checked out. They later that day got to the store. "I am going to the bathroom." Hoseok told the others. They nodded and Hoseok left to the bathroom.

He got in the bathroom and sighed. He dialed Ye-Jun's number.

"Cmon pick up..." Hoseok told himself. After a few rings Ye-Jun answered.

Miss me already?

Shut up I... I need to ask u something...

What is it this time?

What does that mean!?

Nothing *laughs* What is it?

Can u meet me later tonight at like 12?