VHope

The boy tackles V. Hoseok let's out a small gasp. V managed to get on top after getting hit in the face 4 times. Hoseok saw a teacher coming. "Everyone teacher!" Hosoek said well grabbing V and running to the nearest bathroom. 

Hoseok looked at V and he had a bloody nose and bruise on his lip. "U idoit why would u do that!" Hoseok said well grabbing a paper towel and wetting it. V smirks. "I dont need your help." V said well looking at Hosoek. V looks away. "U obviously do what kind of idiot fights in a hallway where all the teachers are." Hoseok said well making V face him. Hosoek wipes the wet paper towel on V's bloody nose.

"Your going to look like a mess at the party!" Hoseok said well laughing. Hoseok laughs hard and places his head on V's chest well continuing to laugh. V smiles from Hoseok's laughs. Jimin comes in and sees. V turns serious and pushes Hoseok away slighly. "I heard what happened but I didn't know this was happening in here." Jimin said well smirking. Hoseok continued to laugh. "Why are u laughing Hoseok!?" Jimin said well looking at V. "Cause I'm going to look horrible at the party..." V said well smirking. Jimin slighly laughs.

Hoseok was done laughing and stood up straight. "Suga is waiting for me so see u guys at class." Jimin said well leaving the bathroom. "What was that boys name?" Hoseok said in curiosity.  "Ye-jun..  He thinks he rules the school all because he won a fight against me when I was 14..." V said well turning serious. Hoseok laughs softly. V looks at him with confusion on his face. "It dosnt seem like he won in awhile." Hoseok said well smiling. V nods and smirks. The bell rang and they both headed to class. They got to class and sat down at the table. "I wonder where Jimin is..." Hoseok said well looking around to class. V smirks and looks at the door. Jimin comes in and yawns.

"Where were u at Jimin?" V said well smiling. Jimin puts his head down and groans. "Suga is a handful.." Jimin said well sitting up straight. Hoseok let's out a soft laugh. They started to do there work. They focused but V couldn't help but state at Hoseok. V noticed that Hoseok's eyes sparkled and how Hoseok had great side view. Hoseok noticed V staring and moved closer to him.