VHope

He saw that V was home and he sighed from the fact he didnt see him push Ye-Jun out the window. Hosoek changed into a tan over sized shirt with black baggy pants. He looked around his room before he sighed he heard his phone ringing and walked towards the ringing.

He answered it without seeing who it was.

Who the hell is it?

Well isnt someone in a bad mood

Oh-oh T-Taehyung wh-what are u doing?

Nothing just got back home from doing some stuff with Aera

V cringed even when hearing her name and rolled his eyes.

Oh okay well see u tomorrow have to get a lot of sleep before Jungkook's party Goodnight.

Goodn-

Hoseok hanged up before V could finished and closed his blinds. He quickly laid down and groaned. "Aera..." Hoseok said under his breath.

He wasn't able to sleep but the night went by fast. He got up and groaned as he sat up. "No sleep..." Hosoek groaned and opened his blinds to let the sun beam into his room. He grabbed clothes and showered. He dried off and changed into this.

His phone ringed again and he groaned he answered without looking again

Hello?

Hey Hoseok!

Hey Jimin!

I'm going to pick u and V up today so be ready outside!

*laughs* Okay!

Jimin hanged up and put his phone away. Hoseok rushed outside and saw V standing outside looking better then ever.

 Hoseok hated how V looked better an better each day

Hoseok hated how V looked better an better each day. He stood next to him in awkward silence. "Is Ye-Jun going to be at the party." V asked. V though about it and smirked. "Is Aera going to the party." Hoseok said sarcastically. V rolled his eyes. "Of course she is!" V said well facing Hosoek. "Then of course Ye-Jun is going!" Hoseok said well facing V.

"Why the hell are u talking to Ye-Jun!?" V said angrily. Hoseok felt his blood boil. "Why the hell are u talking to Aera u look at her like she is a fucking golden prize!" Hosoek yelled. V stayed quiet as Jimin's car pulled up. They both entered the car keeping there distance. They soon got to the school and Hosoek stayed around Ye-Jun.

Hoseok turned around to see a tall man entering the school. V looked at him in shock. "Namjoon!" Hoseok screamed well jumping onto him and wrapping his legs around Namjoon's waist. "Hey Hobi!" Namjoon said well grabbing onto Ye-Jun at the same time and a second man walked behind Namjoon. The one that caught V's eyes the most.