VHope

They watched anime for while. Suga and Jimin had left to go get ice cream leaving V and Hoseok on the couch. "Can I ask u something V?" Hoseok said well looking at V. "Sure what is it?" V said well looking at Hoseok.

"Why do u and Ye-Jun fight so much?" Hoseok said with curiosity. V takes a minute to remember. "Well he likes to start problems and I was kinda the person not to mess with and I guess Ye-Jun wanted what I had." V said well laughing.

Hoseok smiles. "U are so nice though who would think that?" Hoseok said well laughing. V laughs.

Suddenly they heared the door bang open. "U scared the shit out of me!" V said well pressing his hand against his chest. It was Suga and Jimin. "Sorry but we got tons of ice cream now." Jimin said well laughing. Suga sat between Hoseok and V. "Here u guys go." Suga said well handing them each an ice cream. Jimin also sat down next to V. They all started to eat there ice cream. Time passed and they noticed it was night.

"Okay everyone follow me!" Suga said well getting up. They all stood up and followed behind Suga. They enter a room. "Everyone sit on the floor." Suga said. Everyone sat down on the floor. Suga grabbed a bored game and placed it on the floor. "Well we all know we have been stressed about school that we forgot that we still need to live life as a kid for atleast a few hours!" Suag said well giving everyone his gummy smile. They all smiled back.

He opened the game and set it up. They played the game for awhile before Suga got tired. "I guess me and Suga will go to sleep now." Jimin said well standing up. Jimin and Suga left and Hoseok and V were left cleaning up again. Hoseok let out a yawn. "Go to bed Hoseok I'll finish up." V said well continuing to clean. "No I'm fine we are almost finished anyway." Hoseok said well smiling. "Its not like I'll be able to sleep anyway." Hoseok said softly to himself. V heared but pretended he didn't. 

They finished after awhile. V and Hoseok went to the room. Hoseok changed into the over sized shirt and comfy pants. Well V changed into a right sized shirt and comfy pants. They both laid down and Hoseok let out a sigh. V dragged Hoseok more closer to him. "What are u doing?" Hoseok said. "Just close your eyes." V said softly as he closed his eyes.