VHope

Hoseok didnt hesitate to answer. "Of course not your a great person. Jimin said that in a moment of anger!" Hoseok said well removing his chin from V's shoulder and making eye contact with V. Hoseok placed his head on V's chest and tried his best to comfort him.

V softly smiled. V grabbed Hoseok chin and lifted it. V got closer to Hoseok lips. "Would u kiss me back?" V said softly. Hoseok could feel V's lips softly brush against his when he talked. Hoseok softly nodded.

"Say it in words Hoseok." V said well bring Hoseok closer. "Yes V." Hoseok said well grabbing the back of V's head. V bit his lip before he smacked his lips against Hoseok's.

V let his hands travel around Hoseok body. Shivers went down Hoseok spine once he felt V's tongue in his mouth. Hoseok took the chance to stick his tongue into V's mouth. Hoseok realized people could be staring. He quickly broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "People can see us V." Hoseok said well looking around.

V let out a laugh and quickly stood up. Hoseok let out a gasp again and wrapped his legs around V's waist. V went into a bathroom and locked the door. He placed Hoseok on the counter and continued to kiss him. Hoseok broke the kiss again. "Tae calm down it's not like I'm going to do it in a public bathroom!" Hoseok said well climbing down from the counter still in V's hold.

"Who said we would do it?" V said well grabbing Hoseok waist tighter. Hoseok let out a tiny moan and covered his mouth. "Was that a moan?" V said well smirking. Hoseok rolled his eyes and pushed V away. "No it wasnt a moan it was a... m-moan..." Hosoek said with guilt over his voice. V smirked and grabbed Hoseok's chin and lifted it. "Well we have time to waste due to Suga and Jimin." V said well smirking. Hoseok looked at V confused. "We have time to waste." V said well picking up Hoseok and placing him on the counter again. Hoseok let out a gasp. V kissed Hoseok softly. Hoseok started to kiss V back. Hoseok let out tiny moans from V's touch.

V started to kiss Hoseok hungrily like he was savoring the kiss. Hoseok caught up with V's lips and gave tiny gasp for air.