VHope

V grabbed Hoseok's chin. "U dont deserve to be treated like shit Hoseok tell me if ever feel like I'm treating u like Ye-Jun and dont lie cause I won't let u live like u dont deserve me." V said well wiping away Hoseok's tears.

Hoseok hugged V tightly trying his best not to breakdown again. "Your nothing like Ye-Jun... your great he is a bad person..." Hoseok said into V's ear. V smiled softly. They spent the rest of the day at Suga's until Jimin took them home. "Thanks Jimin." V said well getting out of the car. "Your welcome V." Jimin said before driving away.

"Goodnight V." Hoseok said well hugging Hoseok. V hugged Hoseok. "Good night Hoseok." V said before letting go of Hoseok. V entered his house and went quietly into his room. He looked at his window to make sure it was closed. He changed into white pants and a black slightly over sized shirt.

He flopped onto his bed and opened his window to see Hoseok. He smirked once he saw Hoseok was shirtless. "Well isnt this a good view." V said softly under his breath.

Hoseok turned around and saw V staring. He smirked and grabbed his shirt. He put it on hiding his abs and sat on his bed. V grabbed his phone and called Hoseok.

"U were right it is a great view."

"When have I ever been wrong?"

"Your right about that."

"Weren't u going to do something since I mocked u?"

"Yep just wait tonight."

"Should I be scared?"

"Of course not!"

"Okay just making sure!"

"Well see u tonight."

"Okay..."

V hanged and looked at Hosoek through the window and smikred. He stood up and changed into this.

He waited until 2 to sneak out from his window

He waited until 2 to sneak out from his window. Since Hoseok's room was on the first floor he sneaked though Hoseok's window since he knew he was asleep. "Hey get up." V whispered into Hoseok's ear and hovered over him. Hosoek let out a gasp when he woke up. "What the fuck Taehyung!" Hoseok whispered well putting his hands on V's chest.

V laughed and stood up. "Cmon!" V said well grabbing Hosoek's hand. Hoseok got up. "Sneak out your window and I'll wait outside well u change!" V whispered before sneaking out the window. Hoseok changed into this.

He sneaked out from the window and closed the window before walking towards V

He sneaked out from the window and closed the window before walking towards V. V grabbed Hoseoks hand and started running somewhere.