VHope

They got there ice cream and ate it outside. "Its going to be late soon I'm sure u should get to your husband." Namjoon teased. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Hoseok teased back and started to walk. Namjoon walked behind him. Namjoon catched up and sighed. "Something on your mind?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope but it is getting cold hurry!" Namjoon groaned and rushed up. Hoseok laughed and started to rush with him. After 10 mins they got there.

"We are back!" Hoseok yelled over to the others. First person to come from the corner was Jin. "Hobi and Joonie are back V!" Jin yelled to V and rushed over to Namjoon.

V came from around the corner and had his box smile. "Hey tae." Hoseok greeted. "Hey Hoseok!" V said and hugged Hoseok.

Jin and Namjoon left to the room leaving the other couple alone in the entry hallway. "Let's get to the room." Hoseok said well started to walk and V followed behind.

Hoseok took his jacket off and placed it on the dresser. "Take that off." Hoseok said and pointed at the thing on his neck.

V listened and unwrapped it from his neck and placed it on top of Hoseok's jacket.

Hoseok untucked his shirt and watched as V took of his shirt. "If your going to stare dont make it noticable!" V mocked Hoseok's words. Hoseok laughed and took his shirt off.

He put on a oversized black hoodie since it would cold at night with black comfortable pants. V looked at the oversized hoodie.

"Is that mine!?" V asked well putting on a yellow shirt. Hoseok laughed and nodded. "Get use to sharing." Hoseok smirked. V grabbed the hoodie and pulled it towards him.

"What happens if I dont want to share?" V asked with a lustful grin on his face. Hoseok gulped and looked away. "Don't be nervous I was just kidding." V smirked and let go of Hoseok and went to put on black pants.

Hoseok turned red and looked away. "Why do I always get flustered so easily!" Hoseok whined and flopped onto the bed. V laughed and laid next to Hoseok. "U came home late what were u doing?" V asked and looked at Hoseok.

"I dont know guess." Hoseok teased and faced V. They stared at each other for a short second before V said something. "I dont know maybe doing something u shouldn't." V sighed.