Crime!

Today is the second day of the squad being in this new world. Within the day they stopped a crime. They are now a sleeper hit on the internet. The Banana Bus Squad or team 6 is what the group calls themselves.

The guys all get up and ready up to go to UA. Each has their own outfits. They have a small breakfast before leaving.

They reach the city and are immediately recognized. Some even went up to them asked for an autograph.

Civilian: "Look that's them." Whispering to the person next to him.

Civilian: "Omg the Banana Bus Squad." A girl is fangirling.

Basically: "Damn, one day and were already famous."

Moo: "Well this world idolizes heroes. So they think we're superheroes."

A little kid went up to them.

Terroriser: "Oh shoot, it's that kid I saved. What's up bud?"

Kid: "Thank you for saving my mom and me."

He was actually scared of Delirious. With his mask and slight giggles. Terroriser notices the kids glances

Terroriser: "Delirious show him."

Delirious: "What, oh right." He pulls out a teddy bear.

The teddy grows into a small child. Jumping off Delirious's hand and landing with its arms on its hips. The kid glows with happiness.

Terroriser: "See he's not that scary... Sometimes." He said the last part quietly.

The kid went back to his mother waving goodbye. The guys moved on but didn't notice that someone was recording the exchange.

The UA entrance was filled with reporters and cameras. All-Mights announcement as a teacher surprised the nation. The reporters just wanted a few questions answered.

So when Midoriya arrived he was bombarded with questions. Next was Uraraka, she gave a simple answer. Lida gave a too formal answer much to the dismay of the reporters. Bakugo was recognized because of the sludge villain attack.

Reporter: "Um, about All-Might..." She said tiredly.

Reporter: "Wow, you're scruffy... What's your deal?"

Aizawa: "He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave." Motioning his hand.

Aizawa left and the reporters begged for an answer. The female reporter stepped to close and the security system was activated. Creating a wall around the campus.

Vanoss: "There she is boys." Pointing at the school.

Nogla: "Ooooo UA uh."

Moo: "What would it take to get in."

Terroriser then explained how to properly get in. With the written portion and the last being a quirk test. But both are extremely difficult which is why the acceptance rate is so low.

Wildcat: "Man that sounds boring."

Delirious: "I don't wanna write."

Basically: "Yeah, plus Nogla to dumb."

Basically then notice the guy with blue hair, chapped lips, and black clothing. He thought weird but then again they were there too.

Back in the 1A classroom, Aizawa reviewed Midoriya and Bakugo's fight. Telling Bakugo to stop acting childish and Midoriya to get control of his quirk. He then moved on the other things like choosing a class representative. Everyone burst out saying they wanna be the leader. Lida suggested holding an election. In the end, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu voted as a class rep and deputy class rep.