Vanoss vs. Bakugo

.
.
.

Author - I'm is sorry that I didn't get this out sooner. I procrastinate too much.

.
.
.

Tokoyami was having trouble attacking Bakugo. His explosions made it difficult so he stayed on the defensive.

Bakugo already figured it his weakness and was barraging him with an explosion. Until he sent his final attack.

Bakugo: "Stun Grenade!" He shouted.

He put his hands together to create a bright light and explosion. This covers the stage with smoke as everyone has to wait and see what happened.

Bakugo is holding down Tokoyami by the beak. Tokoyami then forfeited which made Bakugo the winner.

Present Mic: "With this, the final match will be between Vanoss and Bakugo!"

After he announces that, Bakugo looks towards Vanoss on the bleachers. He stares at him with force intent. Vanoss is looking at him but is confused.

Vanoss: 'Is he looking at me?' He asked himself confused.

.
.

Then came the final battle, this was hyped to the biggest fight. Due to both Vanoss and Bakugo gaining some popularity.

Present Mic: "It's finally the last battle of the UA High School sports festival!"

Both of them now stood on the stage. Bakugo looking to tear while Vanoss was thinking of something else. All eyes were on these two as many pros and students now watch in anticipation.

They had the skills and basically the same quirk but who is going to win. Vanoss then pulled out something like a pair of weird-looking gloves. It had tiny metal holes over the palm and it covers his hand to his forearm.

Basically: "Oh my God. He going to do it. I should feel bad but I would rather see this." He smirked.

Sero: "What do you mean?"

Basically: "We'll from what I can see that kid, Bakugo. Can get pissed off really easily right."

Delirious: "Vanoss is known for pushing our buttons. So I'm excited to watch what will happen." He grinned like a maniac under his mask.

Vanoss finished putting on the gloves. The gloves themselves were made to mimic Bakugo's quirk. Being able to make explosions from his hand and throw bombs whenever.

Bakugo: "Hey what are you doing?" He asked furiously.

Vanoss then raised his hand and showed off the glove emitting sparks. This made Bakugo's face twitch up.

Vanoss: "What? Scared I'll be able to beat you at your own game." He mocked.

This made Bakugo even more furious. Midoriya could see from a distance Bakugo looking like an angry bomb. Basically and Delirious saw what Vanoss was doing.

Present Mic: "Now, Start!" He declared.

The moment he is that Bakugo put his hands behind him and blasted after Vanoss. He did the same and now both launched at each other.

Bakugo was the first to strike. He raised his hand to blast at Vanoss. An explosion boomed in front of Vanoss but he dodged and shifted to the right. Vanoss appeared to Bakugo's left as he missed his attack. Vanoss then blasted Bakugo knocking him back a little.

They kept blasting each other which made it hard to see but they kept emerging from the smoke. Bakugo went in for a repeat led attack as Vanoss guarded himself using his arms. He was pushed by the explosion to the edged of the stage. With one final explosion Bakugo saw he was about to blast Vanoss out of bounds.