Victory!

.

.

.

Iida was finally able to move and used his Reciproburst to kick Stain's sword in half. While Delirious punch him hard enough in the stomach that forced him away from the group. Stain coughed blood while he was down on one knee. All the while Iida kept blaming himself for getting everyone involved. He should be better than going after Stain by himself and almost dying.

Delirious: "How much would it take to take this scum down?"

Todoroki: "What are you talking about?"

Delirious: "Well are we just going to stand around or finally break his jaw in. Stain-man over there has been giving me the death eyes for a while."

Stain: "Even in the eyes of death. You don't even take this seriously. Those are who prioritize their own desires. You fakes are what warps the idea of a true hero. Someone must set you straight."

Delirious: "What are you talking about? Whatever happened to the old fashion hero and beating up the bad guys?"

Todoroki: "Don't listen to him. That's a logic of a murderer."

Iida: "No he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero."

The wound where Iida was stabbed was bleeding down his arm. A noticeable expression of pain on his face but he persevered.

Iida: "I cannot give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die!"

Stain: "Out of the question!"

Stain eyes focused as he instantly charged towards them. Todoroki was bout to blast him with fire when Delirious sprinted for Stain. They clashed again in a barrage of punches and kicks.

Delirious was about to go in for the tackle but Stain used both hands to smash his head down. Delirious's head snapped downward but Teddy ran along his back. Sending a flying kick that stunned Stain.

He was knocked back from the unsuspecting attack. Delirious grabbed Teddy and jumped high into the air. Todoroki used this chance to blast Stain with fire but he jumped away.

Native: "Idiot! That hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right? Don't fight back. It is better if you run away!"

Todoroki: "It looks like he won't give me an opening to do that!"

Delirious: "Hey what about me?"

Todoroki managed to figure the nature of Stain's quirk. The effect on how long depends on the blood type. With multiply opponents, he's fighting vigorously trying to kill them. Especially Delirious who is going against what Stain is saying.

Todoroki: 'Although there still is the question. Why has no one ever heard about Delirious or the rest being heroes? It likes they showed up randomly and said they were heroes. Now that I think about it, Delirious doesn't exactly appear hero-like and more of a villain. Yet here he is helping us and trying to defeat Stain.'

Todoroki questioned the maniac in the mask but he focused back on the problem at hand. He was able to keep Stain back from his fire. Iida asked him to freeze his legs but then Stain threw a knife towards Todoroki.

Stain: "You're in the way!"

Iida held his arm out to block but then Delirious appeared in front of them catching the blade mid-air.

Delirious: "Exhales. That was close."

He was distracted as Stain still came down with his swords. Stain pinned him down as one sword stabbed Delirious in the chest.