Serious Delirious

.

.

.

.
Author - Made new cover, pics of the BBS credited: https: //tongsyu.tumblr.com/post/189511496851/uwu

__________________________________
_______________

Asui and Tokoyami made their way to the tall building when the announcement for Sato and Kirishima had rung. Their defeat made everyone on edge about what to expect from their opponent. They entered a large colosseum that was tall with a few floors on the wall. It was a giant circle with an exit in another room.

When they entered they were greeted with a dimly lit building. Everything was dark but still seeable as the roof had black tinted windows. The door slammed shut behind which made them tense up as if anything could happen from this point on. They instinctively got close to each other while looking around the room when an eerie silence filled the room.

"In order to pass, we must pass through the designated gate, right?" Asui mentioned.

"If Delirious intends to fight us in the dark, then my quirk is perfect for this. Dark shadow!" Tokoyami told.

He summoned Dark Shadow as the bird entity looked massive compared to the two. Although they had some type of plan, Asui could not shake the feeling that something is up. She kept telling herself why would it be dark in here when they know this is Tokoyami's strength. She can make do but it is hard to see.

"We should head further up. I do not want to be caught down here when he comes. He is probably at the gate guarding it." Asui considered.

She was interrupted when a loud bang echoed inside the building. They jolted at the sudden sound of scraping metal and footsteps were heard all around them.

"Dark shadow behind us," Tokoyami ordered.

"Ok!" Dark shadow said.

The three of them formed a triangle as they searched for Delirious who was still nowhere to be seen. Until they heard a voice echo among the commotions, an exceptionally creepy voice.

"Are you out of your mind..." Delirious echoed.

"We are all out of minds..."

"The oceans of time flow every day..."

"Join my army and become..."

"Delirious..."

It sounded like nothing but nonsense that was incoherent. But this kept them on their guard and they were anticipating an attack.

"Asui, be ready for anything. He's just trying to rile us up." Tokoyami assured.

"We shouldn't stay here if he is going to attack. We need to get higher." Asui analyzed.

They had a good plan if it was going to work. Asui was about to give him the signal but the commotion stopped. The deafening silence returned when a machete landed right next to them. This startled them as they frantically searched around.

"Froggy..."

"Birdy..."

"Are you thirsty..."

"Wanna become..."

"Delirious..."

A heavy thump was heard as they all darted their heads towards the sound. The dark made it hard to see but they could make out a noticeable glow of blue eyes peering at them.

"Don't try to run away... Only prey run away..." Delirious droned.

Fear would be an understatement, what they were feeling was their fear of the unknown. Was it death or not knowing what is to come? They did not know as they stood in shock at the whole ordeal.