Why are they here?

.
.
.
.
.
.

The incident hit the news and was the talk for quite some time. Especially how this new hero group was involved. Of course, this brought some questions. Who were this new group of villains and their ringleader? And who are these heroes calling themselves the Banana Bus Squad?

Later on in the night, the teachers were all in a meeting. Discussing the League of Villains and their leader causing more trouble in the future. Then came the topic of the squad.

Nezu: "Now, this group that was there to help. The fact that they knew and protected the students with their lives is particularly interesting" Garnering everyone's attention.

Midnight: "Aren't they a new hero team that we have yet to hear about?"

All-Might: "The way they just jumped in the face of danger. Just who are they?" He said with curiosity.

Naomasa: "We'll, that's the thing. We don't know anything about them." Some of the teachers had confused and shocked expressions.

Naomasa: "Other than their group name. We don't know their names, quirks, where they live, or their motives. They seem to pop out of nowhere."

Snipe: "I heard that they stopped a robbery in progress. That's when they announced their name."

Naomasa: "That's true. They ended a robbery and saved someone's life. Videos we're all over the internet of their actions. The next day we got reports of them stopping various crimes across the city."

Nezu: "It best to meet them and figure out this before anything happens."

Midnight: "What were their names?"

Naomasa: "Well they could be under an alias. The first is Vanoss, Delirious, Wildcat, Terroriser, Basically, Moo, and Nogla. Like I said these couldn't be their real names."

Vlad: "Still we don't who they are. We need to be careful about this." He still wasn't sure about them.

All-Might: "I saw what they did. The way they protected the students and fought that monster." He said with admiration.

Nezu: "They are unique. From a first look, they differ in appearance and abilities. I think they have a lot of experience. If they're as dangerous as they seem; then I would like to know more about them."

Naomasa and the police force will keep investigating. Both of these groups have gotten their attention. Whether that's good or bad a lot of things are coming their way.

.
.

*The Next Day*
.
.

The guys were just hanging out back at base. To keep themselves busy they played uno, hide and seek, various roulette games, and playing real-life gun games. Nogla won most of them going all tried hard and making the rest angry. Terroriser went around knitting everyone which just add fuel to the fire.

After their messing around they decide to go into the city. They still wanted to become heroes so they were on their way to UA school. But something stopped them halfway.

Wildcat: "Why did we keep losing to Nogla. I was so close then he comes in and steals the win." He said irritated.

Moo: "Then their Terroriser knifing everyone. I get off a stupid gun then knives be back to the gun." He said angrily.

Terroriser: "Hey, got to live up to the name." He giggled thinking of that session.

Vanoss: "Come on guys we're almost there." He said excitedly.

Basically: "Remember Wildcat jumped in front of Vanoss like ' SECRET SERVICE GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT NO'." They all laughed, holding on to their stomachs.