Calvary Battle

.
.
.
.
.
.

Announcing the next event, Midnight explained the rules and what has to be done to head into the next round. She also called out Midoriya, who placed in first the race, so us worth ten million points. This set everyone's eyes to stare at him menacingly. The boys almost felt bad for the kid. Midoriya's anxiety amplified with the stares. Heart beating and trying to hold in it as best as he could.

Basically: "Start praying for him, boys. He's about to have everyone on him." He expressed his concern.

Vanoss: "At least we're not him but we are pretty high up there. Anyone could get our points by surprise." He proposed.

Delirious: "So we gotta take out the competition with force. Generate the fear in them, so they can't touch us and then we take wants ours! *Maniacal Laughter*" He creepily declared.

Vanoss: "The fcks wrong with you. It just a game." He smacked him in the back of the head.

Midnight then went ahead and explained how to steal points from other teams. That each team has a group of 2, 3, or 4 people. You're not allowed to purposely knock someone off with their quirk. Much to Bakugo's and Vanoss's disappointment.

Midnight: "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams, Start!"

Everyone then went to try and form their teams. Midoriya was in full focus mode analyzing what students that he could benefit from. Most of the students got into their groups. Class 1a surrounded Bakugo and begged to let them team-up.

The teams were made up of classmates that knew each other. Midoriya looked on and saw that he was isolated. Who would be with someone that is a huge target?

Midoriya: "Um, Ojiro...?" He uncertainly asked.

Ojiro: "Sorry..." He apologized as he slowly walked away from him.

Midoriya was hit with rejection. It's better to steal the points in the end. He turned his head slowly and looked at the three. They conversed on who was going to be who. He saw that they were laughing and bantering with each other. Basically saw him looking at him. Giving him a soft smile and raising his fist at him. Then he heard a soft voice to his left.

Uraraka: "Deku!" She said cheerfully.

Uraraka: "Let's be a team!"

Midoriya: "Uraraka! I--Is it really okay? Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!" As he cried a waterfall of relief.

The boys were just talking about the other team games they played with each other. After Iida refuses to join Midoriya's team, Hatsume offered to join. Now he just needs one more for his plan to work.

Delirious: "Guys! we have to figure this out. There's only five minutes left."

Basically: "Calm it down Delirious I know... And I think I have a plan." He said putting on a thinking cap.

Basically: "I'll be the rider. I can use a sword to put up defenses. Vanoss you'll be in the back."

Vanoss: "What why?"

Basically: "Because since your so good at placing bombs secretly. While placing your bombs, you can try to snatch the other guy's headbands."

Vanoss: "Right. Then I got something for them for when they try to take ours."

Basically: "Delirious. You got the front that way you and teddy can be distractions."

Delirious: "Yes! I can provoke them, lure them in, and then teddy can steal their points. It's a perfect plan, Marcel." He laughed at this strategy.