Delirious vs. Stain

.
.
.
.
.
.

With Delirious gone to help Midoriya, the squad now we're dealing with the Nomu's and the blazing fire around them.

Midoriya on the other hand went and found where Iida was. Stain had managed to paralyzed Iida, stepping on his head and his blade ready for the finish. Until Midoriya came flying with lightning around his body. He punched Stain off of Iida.

Iida: "Midoriya...?" He said shocked.

Midoriya: "I came here to save you, Iida!"

Stain slid back on his feet and came to a stop. Annoyed he recognized Midoriya was one of the students Shigaraki showed him.

When he was running here, Midoriya deduced that this was where Stain would most likely be. Places where nobody was around.

Midoriya: "Can you move? Let's get to a bigger street. We need help from the pros."

Iida: "I can't... move my body..." He struggled to move.

Iida: "Ever since he cut me... I think it's his quirk..."

Just how Midoriya thought when heard the commentators on TV. He then looks further down the alley to see a pro hero down and bleeding.

Midoriya: 'There's someone else here.' He thought.

He was thinking if it was just Iida he could carry him on his shoulder and leave. Iida then told him to stay out of it. He said in an angry tone which made Midoriya ask in dread.

Stain: "Your friend came to save you. That's a great line, isn't it? But I must kill him."

Stain: "If we clash, of course, the weaker will be culled." He threatened.

This sent a rush of fear inside Midoriya. He remembered what All Might said about white-collar criminals. Stain had the eyes of a killer. He placed his arm behind himself with his phone in hand and sent his location out. Hoping someone would come but until then he had to stall for time. Midoriya then went into his ready stance.

Iida: "Stop it! Runaway! I told you, didn't I? It has nothing to do with you!" He exclaimed in frustration.

Midoriya: "If you say that, then heroes can't do anything!"

He was going to say something else but would tell them later.

Midoriya: "Meddling when you don't need to... is the essence of a hero!"

He stood there in his fighting stance as silence settled in. For a moment Stain was perplexed but then his face turned into a creepy smile.

Midoriya rushed after Stain while he went to for slash. Closing the distance was the first Midoriya did as Stain saw through his movement. Impressed he swung his sword only for Midoriya to dash right between him and behind. Stain then quickly lift his sword and slashed downwards.

Stain: 'He disappeared?'

Midoriya appeared above as he was about to throw a smash.

Midoriya: "Five percent Detriot..." He let out while Stain grinned.

Midoriya: "Smash!" He yelled.

He punched him straight in the back of Stain's head. A mini shock wave of light was produced. Midoriya landed on his hands and knees thinking how his Full Cowling worked.

Until Stain took his knife towards his out and licked the part with a little bit of blood. Paralyzing Midoriya in his position.

Midoriya: 'My body... Did he graze me?' He struggled to move.